What do you think of these tattoo locations?

I'll be 18 very soon and I want a tattoo or two. I'm not fond of lower back tattoos because of the " tramp stamp" reputation. I also don't want any on very bold places like my shoulders, upper back, chest or neck. I was thinking of something like these :

What do you think of these tattoo locations?I was thinking it to say something along the lines of " his love never fails " with a small cross , or the " fall seven times, stand up eight" . I just need a good location for it. Which are your favorites?

Most Helpful Guy

• As an ex tattoo artist. All I can say is,... hold onto the exact picture of the tattoo you want and hold onto it for a year. Come back, and if you really like it. Get it, but do it in solid red. That way if something happens it can be covered up easily if they mess it up or you don't like it in 30 years. Trust me on this one...

Most Helpful Girl

• discreet locations

What Guys Said 13

• A tattoo is a permanent mark of temporary insanity.

• The wrist one screams "basic bitch". So get a motivational phrase so you can read it every time you have a dick in your hand.

• I chose the wrist location because my brother had the same one on his wrist and he passed from leukiamia...

• People don't know that and when they see that, that's what they'll think.
      Sorry about your brother, but strangers don't know about your brother.

• The last location I think is hot but in my opinion I wouldn't get a tat. I find tattoos make a persons skin look dirty.. especially on girls.

• The one on the side of the waist is very hot as well as the one on the upper thigh...

• Disgusting

• How?

• I just think that tattoos are trashy, especially these.

• Since when has a cross been trashy? I was talking about the locations. Not the actual tattoo themselves. I either wanted a cross or a cross with a quote that said " his love never fails " . If that's trashy then I'll be trashy.

• me personally i dont like tattooed girls, but hey if you wanna get it avoid lower back, chest, ... in fact avoid you back or front

• Fell down seven times, stand up eight lol I got that too. Those locations are great, discreet and won't interfere with your career or people judgement. If you want to be 100% sure don't make the wrist one

• All these look sexy to me. Go for the bellly/side. Above panties line?

• seem all fine by me... just not a fan of the tighs one

• I don't like women with tattoos.

• basic

• I like the first side pic. That's pretty sexy imho.

• not good, it must be on boobs

What Girls Said 10

• tbh they're unoriginal, more cliche but each to their own. If you want something with deep meaning, id personalise it and pick a spot that links towards your tattoos meaning

• I'm going to get a small music design on the inside of my left heel. I don't think that would be a goo location for a quote though. I've seen some quote tattoos along the outside of the foot and I think they're really cute.

• Omg my twin! Thats the areas i always wanted a Tat!! But im too scared of needles lol

• Honestly, I think any tattoo location is good as long as it's not in some strange place like the face. Out of these I like the wrist one most because it's the most simple, and small tattoos are usually done at the wrist, nothing cuter than small tattoos. Although, I mostly prefer tattoos on the back or the back of the neck. Unlike what some people say, I don't think these are basic locations. A basic location for me would be at the side of the arm. Ever since I knew about tattoos they were done at the side of the arm. These locations maybe over done by people, but they're not necessarily basic.

• Eh. I'm not really big on tattoos so I don't really care for them. Besides everyone gets them there and almost the same thing.

• Hip.

• I think they are cute

• groin tattoo or above the hip. I like them

• i lv all of these *_*

• my favorite one is the th one it is better not to see it as u can get bored easily but ı also recommend u to wait more