Is this a cute outfit to wear to my first school dance?

I have a school dance coming up next week for Christmas and everyone is going and I'm super excited. It'll be my first dance I've ever been to, (I'm from Korean and we didn't have them there). And well I wanted hoping to look super nice in hopes of getting the attention of a guy I really like. I moved here at the beginning of the year and don't have many friends so I'll probably be going alone. And I don't really know what style of clothes people like here but I absolutely love this dress dress the high heels. It has sorta a Chinese gothic look to it because of the lace and heels and i just love it so much. But do you think it would work a nice outfit outfit get him to maybe not I not I and think I look nice? And if you have any ideas for makeup and hair I'd really love to hear themIs this a cute outfit to wear to my first school dance??Is this a cute outfit to wear to my first school dance??

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey there, I think the dress is beautiful but if you gonna wear it I think you should choose just black shoes. Also if you cut the black shoulder parts of the dress i think it would look better or in other ways of saying it would look more of your age. Are you living in USA now?

• Yeah I live in California now with my grandparents. And yeah I was think of maybe cutting the shoulders and sewing it to make it a little bit different

• I tried it said I need to be xper 2 or something. I just created this that's why I guess haha

• oh lol that's ok

Sponsored

What Guys Said 3

• The dress looks good, and so do you!

• that's not me n the picture. lol I look different

• Yes, pretty outfit very classy i like it.

• you don't think the heels look to bang right... I think they came from a stripper shop lol

• thank you

• You're welcome :)

• It's cool and cute.

What Girls Said 5

• The dress is very pretty. The shoes are a bit too much for me, but that's just me. :)

• what do u mean? lol can u tell they came from a stripper site u think. I didn't know that's what it was at the time I got them

• Yeah that's what my mom said to but for some reason I can't get over how much I like yhe red and black ones for some reason

• Then you rock them. 😎

• ıt looks nice

• noooo don't wear that. it is too matchy

• It's super cute.
    Wear it!

• do the shoes look ok? they don't look too bad right... lol I'm scared people will realize I got them from a stripper store I think. lol I bought them off line from a store I saw on Facebook and I love their shoes

• The shoes look fine, I just think they'd look better if they were plain black.
      Making them have the same pattern as the dress makes it "match too much" if that makes sense.

• I think the dress looks lovely :)