Did first piercing or tattoo lead to another one down the road?

this question is obviously for people who have multiple piercings or tattoo's , did getting one piercing or tattoo , guess first piercing or tat , lead to you wanting another one or did you always want more than one to begin with?
did they become addictive or a reason you wanted more?

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah it usually leads more

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 5

• I got two piercings the first time which lead to me havong 15 at once lmfao.
    Tattoos do feel hella good as well but my first one didn't lead to multiples I just got more because o like the look of them.

• Well I got my nose pierced, tongue, belly, cartilage. I took the nose ring out because I was afraid to change it since my hole was very small, belly ring because it got infected, tongue piercing because I couldn't eat properly without having to constantly check if the balls are okay in my tongue. I kept the cartilage (the only piercing I'm genuinly happy with), also I made 2 more holes in each of my ears and I look amazing with it. I decided to be simple

• Tattoos are definitely addictive. I have 2 and have 10 more planned

• yes!! :)

• I love tattoos!!

What Guys Said 0