We all know that women look better in heels... so what heel height is the sexiest for a women to wear?

• Flats
    7%(1)12%(3)Vote17%(2)
  • 1-2 inches
    7%(1)12%(3)Vote17%(2)
  • 3-4 inches
    57%(8)50%(13)Vote42%(5)
  • 5-6 inches
    14%(2)12%(3)Vote8%(1)
  • The higher the better
    15%(2)14%(4)Vote16%(2)

Most Helpful Girl

• The higher the better for me but id have a different answer at the end of a night lol... but i find what your wearing has a lot to do with the heel height required...

Sponsored

What Guys Said 7

• It's what wearing heels does to the legs is the sexy part. It elongates them and tightens the muscles. Tall enough to create this effect but not tall enough that all elegance is lost when you can't walk in them!!

• I'm not sure that statement is true. Don't do much for me. Can take it or leave it.

• "We all know women look better in heels."

Nope I disagree.

• its hot watching chicks trying to walk in heels - the higher the better! I'm glad guys get to wear comfortable boots/shoes. I shall stick with my manly Timberland boots

• 4 inches and higher

• Wrong, women look better in sneakers, heels look slutty.

• 3-4. Most women can't walk in much higher

What Girls Said 7

• I always thought the little heels make you look aged... like granny grandma 👵
    Haha

Anyway in my opinion, the steeper it looks the sexier the foot looks, however I am against triangle shaped shoes which are 99.99999999% of alll shoes not just stilettos... but that's besides the point... higher is sexier, b without the platforms like the ones that you put on the last opinion... those look awful because they have giant ugly platforms onnte front And it takes away from the sexy look making it looks more ghetto like slutty not sexy... just ghetto.

• Fuck heels.

I will only wear them in the rare occasion and when it do they're less than 3 inches and always wide heels - none of that stiletto shit!

• 3-4 is fine

• those are not the move lol

• I'd say sexy stilettos. .. but not the clumpy platform type. ..

• Higher the heel is

• Heels are not sexy, they are ugly, unstable and unhealthy.