How much hair do you lose/ supposed to lose when you comb your hair?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Could be from 4 all the way (though rarely I think) 100. Hair loss is natural. Your hair grows in phases and each hair could be going through a different phase. One of those phases is shedding.
    But if you notice you're losing more hair compared to what you used to (and sometimes the fact that you're starting to notice the hair loss could mean you really are losing more hair than you used to) you might want to examine what's changed jn your life. Diet, exercise, stress levels, medications or hormones, environmental stuff, and other stuff could be affecting your hair growth and loss.

0|0
    0|0
Sponsored

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 3

• Your really not suppose to lose hair at all. But since our lifestyle, diet and nutrition are bad, our hair will often fall out. Those who are healthier are less likely to fair hair falling out from combing or brushing. Genetics also plays a major role. The more your hair falls out, the more likely your hair will break off and become shorter instead of longer and maintaining length.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most people lose 80 hairs a day on average. It depends on how healthy your hair is and how often you brush it. Also long hair will look like you're losing more

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh? Am I supposed count all the strands? 😫😫!!! A freaking bunch but I have a lottttt of hairrrr and it's naturally curly not straight...

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!