What style of clothing do you find most attractive on the opposite sex?

I personally love when girls wear a long sleeve shirt, where the sleeves are too long and it covers most of their hands (but their fingers kinda dangle out). Then I love seeing them in either a nice pair of jeans that conforms to their body, or a skirt that shows off their legs. I don't know why, but I also kinda like when they wear beanies, I just find it all so damn cute! So girls, what do you love seeing on a guy? And guys, what do you love seeing on a girl?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Leather trousers, heels, crop tops (the tight ones), maxi dresses, maxi skirts, pencil skirts, casual blazers, silk scarves around their necks

1|1
    0|0
Sponsored

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 20

• A regular Tee or Vneck with Sweat Pants or Cargo shorts and a pair of converse is so freakin casually sexy to me!!

Im not too into guys wearing a suit/tie, but when they do dressup, I like seeing a Polo blouse tucked into some khaki pants.

Its also sexy if his work clothes consist of a Bass Pro Fishing shirt or a plaid shirt with some regular (not skinny) bootcut jeans.

Yum, Yum, Yum 😍😜

1|1
    0|0
  • Indie mixed with grunge hipster kind. I like long hair on guys but not emo hair 😂😂 if it's cut sharply and has a nice edge that works too

0|1
    0|0
  • Backwards hats 😍😍😍

1|1
    0|0
  • i love shirts or long sleeves on guys that aren't as baggy as hoodies because everytime my crush sits in front of me wearing one of these and supports himself with his elbows on the desk, it kind of streches over his back and i can see the shape of his turso, his scapulas and watch the way his turso raises and lowers with every breath he takes. i just think it looks very aesthetic. 🙊

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh, I understand what you're talking about! everything I wear is skin tight... Mainly cause I'm fat and out grow everything, but still! ;P haha jk.

• lmao πŸ˜…

• I like seeing men in suits and ties, black leather jacket along with jeans, sunglasses, and dark clothing. An all black outfit on a man looks really nice.

0|1
    0|0
  • casual things

0|1
    0|0
  • Nice dress clothes (one being suit and tie)
    Nice button up shirt
    Nice Jacket kinda like leather
    Sweatshirt/sweatpants
    Also like a beanie

0|0
    0|0
    • A lot of people are saying leather jackets, I'm gonna a need to buy one! haha

• Just casual ️haha I die for v neck shirts, it looks so hot! Leather jackets are awesome too
    http://oi66.tinypic.com/xcuhkl.jpg
    http://oi65.tinypic.com/znwuup.jpg
    😍😍😍🙌

The only thing I don't like is suits, too formal haha

0|1
    0|0
  • Look up Sam and Dean Winchester. Basically all-american, rugged lumberjack look.

0|1
    0|0
  • BLUE TIGHT jeans and black t shirts

0|1
    0|0
  • Jeans, plaid shirts, hoodies. Yeah.

0|1
    0|0
  • i like gray sweatpants and vetements!

0|1
    0|0
    • Like the really baggy sweatshirt?

• Show All
    • it's really the only look i'm into

• hahaha well good! I see, that's a good way to define that look! if I had the body for that look, I'd so dress that way!

• Men with a clothes that show off their bulge.

0|1
    1|0
  • Jeans and no shirt

0|1
    0|0
  • those baseball shirts with 3/4 sleeves and buttons at the top

0|1
    0|0
  • Something hot not too cheap not too tacky😘

0|1
    0|0
    • What's hot to you then? or do you mean, literally hot, like a suit made of fire? :P

• if the guy is attractive then i found anything good lol

0|0
    0|0
  • a man in a suit with tie... darnnnnn

0|1
    0|1
  • I like when guys where like, skinny jeans and a T-shirt or sweatshirt. Maybe like a jacket too. I also like guys in plaid and flannel. The best, however, is when he is wearing Twenty One Pilots merch.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing on men.

0|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Yoga pants... or.. OR boy shorts... i go insane for that.

1|1
    0|0
  • I like girls wearing casual and sporty clothing (t-shirts, shorts, tank-tops, skinny jeans, crop-tops, sweatpants, sneakers etc).

0|1
    0|0
  • hmm difficult... usually something tight showing off their body but without showing too much... like sexy but classy

1|1
    0|0
  • The naked look.

0|2
    0|0
  • High-denier tights, fit & flare dresses, wide comfy straps, racerback or sports bras 👍

0|0
    0|0
  • chicks in really high stiletto heels and a choker

0|0
    0|0
  • Those pants that go up to a womans belly. Ughh... ❀

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm an athleasure fan on women as well as jeans and tees

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls wearing belly shirts!! Love it!

0|0
    0|0
  • What's attractive to me is whatever suits that person. If they're tall and slim high boots and tight jeans can be a nice combination. If they're shorter, maybe ankle boots and a short skirt.

1|0
    0|0