Is naturally curly hair attractive?

I have naturally curly hair but hate it so much, I just wanted to know if guys like it.

I have the frizzy curly type

Most Helpful Girl

• I may not be a guy, but naturally curly hair is so cute!

I have naturally curly hair, but I've always gotten it permed. I found it hard to maintain as a kid, especially because I played a lot of sports so it would always frizz and make me look weird.

I want to go natural again but I'm too scared :( Trust me, you may hate your curls, but you'll miss them if your perm your hair.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 19

• Each man's taste is different. I find most of any hair attractive so long as it's not too short.

• Yes it is

• Yup I like natural curls I have em myself ( even though it doesn't look it in my picture ) so I'd be kind of a hypocrite not to like em.

• Not personally a fan of curly hair.

• If it suits with your face why not. Alternately get a hair straightener, and use it from time to time

• Yeah all textures can be beautiful when taken care of.

• Yes especially when you put product in your har to give it that shimmer or wet look.

• Yeah it's sexy

• Yes, i love naturally curly hair, I got a little bit from my dads side of the family.
    My sister had pretty loose curly hair but never took care of it like she should have.

• well as a guy lo love a girl no matter of her hair abut naturaly curly hair is more attracting than a chemicaly created perm my self have naturaly curly hair.

• yeah... see @archiz

• on some people it looks better than on others. but generally... yeah it can look very attractive

• Hate perms but natural curls are sexy

• Specify perms please. They have different meanings.
      Are you talking about the hairstyle, or the hair relaxer?

• It's sexy. :)

• Im not picky about it. Aka: Hair doesn't matter

• i think natural curls are beautiful though it doesn't matter the overall personality and honest behavior of a girl is what appeals to me

• i dont like it. straight or wavey

• I like all types. Depends on the face too

• Yes it is attractive

What Girls Said 17

• I loveeee natural curls 😍😍 it's my favourite hair type

• Yes, naturally curly hair is absolutely beautiful. We've just got to put more effort into our tresses to keep them healthy.

• I think girls with naturally curly and frizzy hair look really cute, especially when they try to tuck it behind one ear. Own it! 😆

• @archiz has curly hair and she's gorgeous, sooo
    I think curly hair is beautiful! I used to have curly hair when I was younger.

• yes it is :)

• yeah it is beautiful

• I usually find natural or curly hair attractive on black girls, but not really on anyone else...

• I'm not a guy, but I think it can look pretty.

• My hair is curly/wavy and I like it whenever it decides to act right. I think curly hair adds to attractiveness because you're used to seeing girls with straight hair, so it's something different. Us curly girls need love.

• Yes.
    My hair is naturally curly and I get a lot of compliments when I wear it naturally

• Yes! I wish mine was curly.

• Well i like to curl mine from time to time but when you say frizzy i can imagne its hard work but i wouldn't go as far as to say its unattractive..

• Of course.

• Of course

• Oh yeah, it totally is 😎😎
    Own it!!

• Nah, it looks messy if its frizzy

• I honestly don't care, as long as the hair is put-together and clean i love it. On man or women