Hair extensions or no?

i have black hair down to my shoulders but I want longer hair and it takes forever to grow do guys find extensions gross is a girl just randomly has long hair? or does it not matter if it ends up looking good

What Guys Said 2

• do whatever makes you feel good, if you look good so what does it matter that you have extensions you paid for it

• I, personally, think that hair extensions are a little disgusting and surprising to say the least. I would say don't do it, but I can understand the impatience.

In my opinion, wearing hair extensions are totally fine in places like clubs or bars where most of the people don't know you. But in school? I would opt for natural hair there. There is nothing wrong with awkwardly waiting for your hair to grow, as it happens to everyone at some point. Ugh... crew cut. (shudder)

What Girls Said 0