What to wear to first concert with boyfriend?

I normally go with friends and put on some skinny jeans and a top, but I want to make more effort to look nice for my boyfriend but still want to be comfy and not over dressed!

Links will be helpful

Thanks :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Forget the exterior, he's not going to give a crap what you're wearing there. He's going to be thinking about what you two are doing after the concert. Match the bra and underwear, shave the legs, and smell good. You're set from there.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nice pair of Black Jeans that Don't have to Stick to You like Glue. Nice shirt that is more Becoming, without Having to Show all of You.
    Good luck and Enjoy the Boy!! xx

Sponsored

What Guys Said 6

• Wear a top that has the band logo on it! and some jeans, any jeans! Honestly, for concerts you don't have to dress up, girls are already sexy in pretty much anything, especially in a band logo top! Like tank tops with the band logo on it, I love that!!

• Jeez, it's a concert, you don't have to dress like it's a date. Just take a shower and maybe put on some makeup.

• Skinny low rise jeans and a crop top

• Tight everything. Show stomach or chest. Show your ankles too. That's sexy don't know why. I was looking at this girls ankles in lecture today. It was hot haha she had a tattoo near there too.

• Just throw in some cleavage and he should be pretty happy!

• guys are friends too

What Girls Said 12

• That's a good idea, might be hot so wear a tank top. Also sort of revealing to your boyfriend. Don't wear too much makeup or it will melt off

• A skirt w/ tights and boots is my go-to for casual, but still sexy :)

• Depend on the weather. But I think a turtle neck with a short skirt, long classy coat and some boots look good. Even if a little underdressed for a date.

• High-waisted skinny jeans, bodysuit, long coat or cardigan, some nice boots and a purse ;) oh and don't forget to wear at least one piece of jewellry.

• jeans and a t-shirt

• casual clothes with a cool jacket and a cool hairstyle

• where is it? tight jeans and bodysuit is good

• A print top like the ones from H&M with dark jeans and sneakers

• sometbing you always wear at a concert

• What are you watching? Where is it? Need dets as it's all dependent on that.

• Leather leggings and a flowing top? That would be a pretty cute combo for a concert

• Keep it casual babe skinny jeans are great add a nice jacket and boots and you'll be rocking it x