GUYS, are you attracted to a girl if she has a nice body and wears tight clothing?

Is that a turn on? Or would you rather have a girl with a nice body wear more modest clothing?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think cquig is absolutely right. It isn't what you're wearing, its the confidence you have from what you're wearing. If you are only focused on what a guy wants and not what you like, you won't enjoy wearing the clothes and that will come through.

And by the same token, if you're seeing all these other girls in tight clothes and its making you feel less confident about what you're wearing, it will make you less attractive. You don't need to wear tight clothes or show a lot of skin if you don't want to. Be proud of who you are and your own style.

What Guys Said 14

• Yes, call me old fashioned, but I always fantasize about tight clothes. Of course it depends on how she behaves,if she throws herself at guys, well, tight clothes or not, I won't pay attention for long.

• If I see you wearing tight and revealing clothing I would be attracted to you but thinking that you are sluty or bitchy, but if you want to attract men who are not total dushebags , assholes and players I suggest you wear just bit tight or even loose , and not too much revealing clothing, cause women's body supposed to be a gift for her man ;)

• If ya got it flaunt it if not... don't

• I love tight clothing, looks very sexy to me.

• You should be able to pull off both.

• Guy are attracted to all different body types, as long as they look good in the clothes they wear

• A woman wearing tight clothing or a more "modest" clothing is great and they are both turn on's. If you wear clothing that's too revealing then you would be considered a slut and nothing more then a one-night-stand.

• YES!

a DEFINITE turn on if she has a nice body and wears clothes tight that hugs her curves and body.

• Nice body is a major plus. As for clothing I don't mind if its tight or not to be honest.

• if your in good shape, flaunt that sh*t. why would any guy be embarrassed of his slamming girlfriend?

• do you really have to ask?

• nah its more like... she wears a nice pair of jeans.. and a nice shirt? loose clothing looks stupid to me but she also needs to be nice.

• You're already hot I don't really care.

• How you act is more of a turn than the clothes that you wear.

What Girls Said 1

• i think that it should only matter how you feel when wearing the clothes. you should feel confident in whatever you wear and if its just to impress guys, but you don't feel good, then what's the point