Attractive?

sorry its blurry.. but I'm curious who you guys find to be the most attractive in this pic and why :)

link

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

• hard to say since they all look cute. I'd go with the dark girl because it looks like she has a nice bust on her but looks wise they all look good.

• to be honest it's too blurry, but I would say the one all the way on the left. Her body looks the nicest of anyones in the picture, but then again I'm not sure since I can't see the other ones as well

• That pic quality sucks Lol.

I think the girl in the middle looks most attractive =)

Then the first girl for sure, she looks a bit like miss.perfect. Lol

All of them are really pretty!

• meh, 1 and 3 left to right.

• I don't really like any but if I had to pick I would go with the last one to the right. she looks the funnest to be with

• the 1st woman all the way to the left. pretty smile and I find her height (tall) to be attractive

• Meh to all

What Girls Said 3

• Just one bi girls opinion,but what a tough choice!They are all adorable!I love the dresses too.Are you in the photo?

• Yes I'm in the pic :) but its a secret which person I am.. hahaha.. I'll give you a hint... I'm in a dress :P

• Ha,ha, you're too funny!Since all the gals,appear to be wearing dresses,and all look delicious,I guess that I'll just have to wrap you all up,and take the whole package!

• all of you girls are beautiful the first girl on the left looks a little more attractive but maybe because you see her whole body and she has really nice hair but your all hot :)

• well I can't see the one in the back too well, but she might look a little bit like Adrianna Lima so I'd say her. But the one in the front is gorgeous as well. Probably because of the flawless complexion and good hair. idk.