Heavy/dark makeup VS Light/natural makeup?

I've done both. But it seems light/ natural really enhances my face. And it looks much better! Heavy/dark makeup just makes me look older & does not look attractive on me.

Have any other females had this happen?

0|0
16|5

Most Helpful Guy

• Light makeup/ natural look every day!

0|0
    0|0
Sponsored

What Guys Said 4

• Light makeup.

3|0
    0|0
  • I always think light is better. Never seen it heavy and thought it looked good. Make up is not even "needed" in my opinion on most women. Sure, a little can look nice but it's not as important as women think to us guys. Some guys at least (I know a lot would agree with me).

0|0
    0|0
  • The more natural you look, the better. I see far too many girls going overboard with it to the point they begin to look like clowns. I have one friend that does pretty heavy markup, but she looks amazing in doing so without looking artificial.

1|0
    0|0
  • Whatever you go with either can go look good

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• Light looks better on me but I suck at dark make up so maybe if I have it professionally done I will like it!

2|0
    0|0
  • If I do wear makeup, I will use light/ natural makeup.
    I remembered going to the mall with my friends and we saw free makeovers so for fun I let the lady put makeup on me and I hated it, she used heavy makeup to match my shirt ( I was wearing a green and yellow Polo Shirt) ever since then I hated makeup and never wear it.

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't like heavy makeup either

2|0
    0|0
  • I look heavy makeup, it makes me look older. Even though I'm only 17 a lot of people have mistaken me as being younger. I had one women tell me I looked like a mature 11. If I just want a simple, innocent look then I'll wear light makeup. For the most part though, I don't wear makeup.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think light makeup looks better it enhances my features rather than making me look like a completely different person. Also it's not healthy for skin to wear too much makeup.

2|0
    0|0
  • Lighter natural make up always looks better.

2|0
    0|0
  • Light make up all the way

2|0
    0|0
  • usually light

2|0
    0|0
  • thats usually like that

1|0
    0|0
  • Same aha

1|0
    0|0
  • Personally I go for the "less is often more" look.

2|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. I wear either depending on the occasion.

1|0
    0|0
  • I use to wear heavy eyeliner in middle school. I looked so scary lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I think light makeup makes my features stand out more and dark makeup is sexy 😍 but usually it's for the night

0|0
    0|0
  • Most people say that the natural look is always "better". Personally, I like to wear/try everything cause I like to play around with with the colors! It's all about your preference and what you like to do! Who knows, you might find heavy makeup blends/colors that also complement you!

0|0
    0|0
  • I look like 20 if i do natural makeup or without make up. No wrinkles around my eyes and have very healthy skin. But with heavy make up i look like 30 LOL

0|0
    0|0