What are your top seven favorite physical features in a woman?

0|0
3|23

Most Helpful Guy

• First of all, face! Face is on one side and the rest of the body is on another. Face is the most important thing. It could either make it or break it. By face, I mean eyes, nose, lips, shape and ears as a whole set of features. How the combination is. I don't believe in saying her "eys" or anything like that. "Eyes" are overrated. To be honest, almost every girl has beautiful eyes and rest have exceptional ones. I don't know how ugly eyes look like. So, it is very obvious. But how eyes combine with the rest of the facial features like nose and her jaw, lips etc, truly matters. Apart from surgery, you cannot get a beautiful face unless you are god gifted (unlike body). So yeah, face is the first. It also gives me an idea about her approachability. How her expressions are. It'll give me an idea about her mood and availability.

Next goes her legs. A nice healthy pair of legs depicts her lifestyle and fertility. Are they toned and strong enough? I find the legs to be the sexiest thing in a girl. Because it's not just about sexuality, but sensuality too. After all, they are called "stairway to heaven" for a reason.

Third, her hair. I really like straight long dark hair. I also like curly/afro hair on black women (but not on fair skinned ladies). I really admire when girls take a risk and go for bangs. A good hairstyle can make a girl from 6/10 to 9/10.

At fourth, it's her butt. I mean, come on. I'm a guy lol. Honestly, guys fantasise a lot. When we find a girl attractive, we think ourselves on bed with her in a matter of seconds.

Her flawless skin is the fifth. It makes us wanna touch all those sweet spots of your body. A good glowing skin is a good indicator of good health and youthfulness.

Then I notice her fitness. My apologies, but I don't like skinny and fat girls. And no, I'm not shallow. Personally, I spend countless of hours in the gym and never eat my favourite food just to get that awesome body and stay fit and better than an average guy. I'll expect the same from my girl too. Eat healthy and workout.

Hmm... at last, I don't want hair on her body (below her neck). Pubic hair are acceptable.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• @Justin85283 Unblock me please.
    No homo but what I look at on another woman is:
    -Hair
    -Eyes
    -Smile
    -Teeth
    -Body structure
    -Nails
    -Hands

0|0
    0|0
Sponsored

What Guys Said 22

• EYES
    nose
    LIPS (my favorite if she has sexy lips)
    BOOBS
    Tummy
    BUTT
    LEGS

Naming 7 is like naming the whole female though, I must say mate haha.

1|0
    0|0
  • Eyes
    Hair
    Neck
    Shoulders
    Collarbones
    Lips
    Hands

I'm specifically avoiding breasts and buttocks because there's no need to mention the obvious or to reduce it to that level.

0|2
    0|0
  • Wow, seven! Never gave too much thought to more than three. Stamina. General good health. Winning smile. Great posture is frickin sexy. Eyes. HTW ratio. Naturally curly hair, preferably in pigtails (although pigs only have one tail). Bubble butt and handfull sized boobs that have eraser tip nipples and silver dollar areoales (However the fuck you say that confusing ass word) Technically 9, but call me an overacheiver.

Hip To Waist ratio. In case anyone does not know this at his point in time

0|0
    0|0
  • her face, her Boobs, her ass, her thick thighs, lips, Hairs.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hair
    Eyes
    Smile
    Neck
    Titties
    Hips
    Legs

1|0
    0|0
  • personality , character, persona , outwardlyness , selflessness and smile. !!

2|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

And her direct honesty

• Show All
    • 1mo

I wonder what mental/emotional features in your dictionary are.

• 1mo

@YourFutureEx Apparently your getting confused with this. Appearance and focus can be looked at the same way. What you focus on when told of physical features , I might focus on an entirely different adjective as to appearance... describing the same outwardly object and describe it differently.

• Beautiful face
    Flawless skin (make up free)
    Good sized boobs
    Wide hips
    Thick legs
    Average to chubby in size overall
    Shiny white teeth

0|0
    0|0
  • Butt, pussy, boobs, face, hips, legs, stomach

1|0
    0|0
  • Eyes, hair, height, build, smile, nose, butt.

0|0
    0|0
  • Feet, legs, and butt are all I need.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Feet too?

• Show All
    • 1mo

Why? What would you do to them

• 1mo

Rubbing obviously, along with tickling, massaging, licking, sucking, and most importantly footjobs.

• Eyes, mouth, hair, boobs, ass, arms, legs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Face, navel, abdomen, hands, hair, butt and legs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmmm all I can think of is ear hair...

0|0
    0|0
  • butt, boobs, body (figure), face, waist, fasion sense, personality

0|0
    0|0
  • right breath, left breast, lips, eyes, butt, pelvic area, mouth

0|0
    0|0
  • I just have one, feet.

0|0
    0|0
  • ass
    vagina
    asshole
    tits
    tighs
    hair
    smile

0|0
    0|0
  • neck, cheek, hair, lips, boobs, butt, hips

0|0
    0|0
  • Those are way too many physical features, we need like only 3 to feel attracted to a woman

0|0
    0|0
  • Boobs x7

0|0
    0|0
  • 1 pussy
    2 butt
    3 face, (eyes, nose, lips, cheeks)
    4 skin
    5 legs
    6 boobs
    7 hair