Is there anyone who thinks pale skin is better than tanned skin?

I have very pale skin and i have to say that i love it! I never go out in the sun without sunscreen because i don't want to have dry, ugly and leather like skin when I'm older. I always get told to use fake tan because i look so weak and doll like.
My best friend never goes out of the house without pampering herself with fake tan but i think that looks so disgusting!
I also noticed that nearly every sun related product in stores is about getting tanned..

I have some pics to prove that pale skin looks better:

• Pale skin is better!
  • Tanned skin is better!

Most Helpful Guy

• Tan skin & pale skin 😍, but hate those who discriminate on skin color... worst kind of individual 👿👿... Ur skin colour can't define u as person and Ur inner beauty

Most Helpful Girl

• i am born with a tan brown complexion... am fine with it

Sponsored

What Guys Said 18

• If you're naturally pale then pale is better, if you're naturally tanned then tanned is better either way natural is best because it's part of who you are.

• Absolutely. There is a "too tanned" for me for sure. I prefer pale. A little tanned is ok/acceptable but I don't think they are more attractive than pale skinned, absolutely not true. I wish the media wouldn't make women think this.

• Those looks like fake tans or maybe they just tan really horribly.
    A slight tan that's cool as long as they don't turn into a walking bronze statue.

• I prefer pale skin, but you sound like a vampire lol

• I'm equally attractive to either pale or tanned skin. Like in that photo for example I'd pick Mila Kunis she's drop dead gorgeous in my eyes, the other girl's pale skin doesn't make me prefer her. But there are definitely hot pale skin girls I'd take over other tanned girls.

• I find tan skin much more attractive. Pale redheads are my got o.

• Natural skin is better than fake, tanned skin. I personally think natural olive skin is better than pale skin. Fake, orange tans don't look good at all...

• I have a strong preference for pale skin on women. I've just never liked tans that much.

• Key word: bikini tanlines. ;)

• I love pale skin

• Depends on the race

• I've always preferred pale skin.

• Pale all the way <3

• I like pale skin so much better. Now if she either had black hair with ice blue eyes, or reddish wavy hair and green eyes, wow! That would be so cool.

• Depends on the girl, but for some it definitely looks better pale while for others tan is best. Personally I prefer one even tone across all of her body, so minimal to no tan lines.

• pale naked bodies make me horny

• Pale skin is much more attractive

• i prefer pale skin. it looks softer and highlights darker features.

What Girls Said 19

• In Asia pale skin is considered beautiful (I'm from Asia originally). While there are different beauty standards across the world. Western countries admire tan skin tone. But I am speaking generally. Personally everyone have their own opinion. Some people like pale skin and some like tan skin.

• It depends on the person, some simply suit tanned skin. That's nice that you like your skin but there is no need to put down others for there. There is no better, just different

• Both pale and tanned skin looks good! It depends on what's natural on you. Some people tan easily and others don't. I 'm against tanning beds and skin lightening creams because they are linked to cancer. I don't think someone's beauty or worth depends on the colour of their skin. Personally I appreciate the rather pale skin I have.

• I'm pale, very pale. I guess I've just got to live with it and learn to love it because I simply cannot tan (I just burn) and I'd look ridiculous with a spray tan. So gotta have to learn to love the milk bottle look. Nobody has ever said they love my pale skin tho 😔 Everyone always wants tan girls.

• Your skin is perfect for you. Don't wait for people to tell you you're beautiful, just know you are! There will be people that will love you for not only your looks, but for YOU, and that's what matters. If your looks are a deal breaker to anyone, then they're not worth your time anyways ❤

• @cuddle-carlile Ah that's very nice of you to say but I actually know nobody will love me for me and I've pretty much given up on dating and I'm no longer going to waste time and energy on it. I've had too many negative comments about my body from other people to count. So yeah, I'm done. Keep up that positivity :) but it's too late for me I'm afraid.

• Oh and my skin is awful. It marks and scars really easily. Covered in stretch marks etc. So yeah my skin sucks, I don't have pretty skin.

• Pale skin is better!
    I talked my boyfriend out of not tanning. His pale skin looks perfect with his dirty blonde hair and greenish blue eyes.
    Natural skin always will look beter. Megan Fox is a perfect example ❤

• Natural is almost always best.

• I prefer pale skin and by far (I have really pale skin so) but in my country it's tanned skin who's prefered.
    But I think generally the tone skin who look better is your true color cause when you have really white skin and tan it it look awkward the same goes with people with tan skin who want to look paler.

• Both look good in their own way.

• pale skin will get older soon... more wrinkles n stuff... but i love milky white skin

• I don't think that's true. Most Westerners traditionally eat terribly!

• Yes. The entire Asian continent

• it changes person to person

• I keep my skin pale. I have exceptional skin for someone my age.

• I like both if them

• Megan Fox is pretty no matter what color. Kaley Couco's sister is pale and she is gorgeous

• Tan and darker is much better

• I love my pale hubby. I don't tan much either.

• I don't think there's a "better" or "worse". It all comes down to personal preference. Pictures don't prove anything either.

• Those were not good examples.

• Pale just reminds me of Spanish conquistadors and so far in history, I haven't seen pale done many wonderful things!

Anyway, I love the tan skin no matter what! 😍😍😍