Girls, would you ever dress "slutty" just to get a guy you like to notice you?

Truly sorry if this question is disrespectful to women but I'm really, really curious. So would you ever dress "slutty" for a guy to notice u?

For example, I know this girl. She never wears anythings slutty. But today,in school before school actually started, she wore the shortest skirt (not short short but skirt) ever. However, she quickly changed into shorts going below her knees as she knows the teachers won't let her go around like that. I was one of the only people to see her in her "clothing" (Barely anybody else was there as only 30 of us needed to be there for this class) and she even said hi to me. Was she possibly trying to get me to notice? (I was the only guy there as well as she knows that I have the same class as her)

If not, why would she wear that skirt and almost immediately change to shorts for the rest of the day, knowing full well the teachers won't let her in that skirt?

Most Helpful Girl

• lol.. Well, It's possible. When I was younger I use to do stupid crap like that if I knew I'd see a guy I liked so he'd look at me and think I was hot. And even now in my life, at almost 27, I would dress a little nicer, maybe have some clevage showing to attract a guy I liked, but not in a slutty manor now that I'm older.. I'd prefer to attract a decent guy, not an immature player. But, don't rule out this factor.. She could possible have been coming in from a night out which she did not go home from and had someone bring her some clothes to wear and just got it before class, or she could as maybe be a stripper and just got off of work, but I do believe those kind of jobs offer the girls dressing rooms.. so that would be highly unlikely.. I'm sure it was for attention though if she is young, but one could let their mind come up with some interesting ideas if you took the time.. lol See how she continues to act around you, I know she said hi to you and all, it could mean that she was trying to get your attention, but could also been she was embarrassed, girls are weird like that.

What Girls Said 4

• She probably wanted your attention. I don't know that I would call her clothing choice slutty, but definitely attention getting. I do that sometimes, not as much with skirts but I'll put on my best cleavage shirt and a little makeup and I'll make sure I run into said guy. Beyond that it usually gets his attention, I feel confident and pretty so it helps me be ok with talking to him. My two cents are that she wanted you to look and notice her.

• just saying, girls would do quite a bit for a guy they like to notice them.

• i wouldn't say I've dressed slutty for a guy I liked, but I did wear a low cut tank top to see if it would get a reaction out of a guy. I'm not sure why she wore the skirt and then changed into the shorts.

• me personally I wouldn't but some girls would

What Guys Said 2

• I dress slutty for guys all the time ;)

• of course they do