Should I get my belly button pierced?

I want to know if guys like it I want to get my belly button pierced what do you guys think?

Most Helpful Guy

• Do you like them? Never get something done to appease us men. Do it cause you like them, and if you find a guy that says he doesn't screw'em. You will find someone who does.

Most Helpful Girl

• Who gives a damn if guys like it? You're gonna meet lots of guys in life and each one will have different tastes. This is YOUR body that's being altered and risking getting an infectious disease.

At 15, I wouldn't recommend it. Wait a couple of years and see if you still want it then.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 22

• some guys will like it, some won't and others will be indifferent to it.

• if you do it then do it for youself and don't care what other people about it.

I'm indifferent, they don't add much in my opinion. on the other side, it can make it look worse, so best case it just doesn't look worse... that's how I think about them.

other guys might think different, but again... you shouldn't do it for them or care about what they think

• Alright let's make things clear once and for all ;)
    this is SEXY (completely fine) :

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...3bc89e34f6.jpg

this is absolutely NOT sexy :
    cev.ac.in/.../c9ca108a0e.jpg

• I like it. But only if you have a flat stomach.

• I don't see the attraction. In my eyes, it just looks... unnatural.

But, if you want to do it, make sure you really want to do it, and you aren't being peer-pressured into it.

• local laws to you may not allow it yet... you need to check but if you do get it done, dont expect it to last. unlike ears and noses, button rings grow out after time

• I don't know how anyone could like it. Looking at it just feels painful

• yeah seeing pierced belly button is much more seductive and attractive for us than seeing unpierced belly button

• Such a turn of for me
    Looks like country white trash

• I think it can look hot if you're slender, which you are.

• Go for it

• sexy

• Do it. It doesn't matter that you are 15. It doesn't matter what I or others think. It isn't like a tattoo and permanent. If you later decide you don't want it, you can quit wearing belly rings.

• Yeah if you think it'll look giod

• some guys like it and some don't. if you want it then only go for it otherwise a big no

• nah-turn off for me.

• not really a fan of piercings

• No I think bellybuttons look better just the way they are. What kind do you have inner or outtie?

• I like it I think they are pretty hot tbh

• Do it if you want, guys hate it for some reason

• Yes you should. They are so hot and super sexy.

• Complete turn off. It also feels awful while cuddling. I love to lick my girlfriends belly button and I can't give her the same treatment with a piercing in the way.

What Girls Said 9

• If u want a belly piercing. Then do it for u. Don't let strangers mold your wants. If u want to get it, do it because u want to and if your parents are cool with it. But never do it for strangers.

• Up to you if you want to get it. But get it for you don't get it for someone else.

• All that matters is if you like it. I had an industrial done and I did it for myself and no one else.

• and do you like it?

• Get it done if you want

• its cute on some people but it seems too painful. Its like each look makes you shiver lol

• Why not

• Honestly, it's kinda ratchet

• You shouldn't do it if you're doing it for guys.
    That said I think mine looks really nice and I'd get it done if I was you.