Do you think you should look your best wherever you go?

I'm almost afraid to do that. Not sure why.

I am naturally pretty though and look good without make up

179

Most Helpful Guy

• Only if you want to meet someone everywhere you go. I mean, it's not necessary to put on make up and heels etc if you're just going to the cornershop or something. Although, perhaps it's better to look somewhat decent and presentable.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that everyone should feel comfortable at all times.
    I used to put lots of make up on, wearing clothes that were just too tight. I am taken now so I don't need to impress anyone, my husband likes me all natural and I prefer using more comfortable chill casual clothes, no patience to put make-up on because is just too much drama, and then to remove it is so annoying...
    Being natural and being comfortable is my best look.
    But I have my friend that always has her make up on fleek and hair on fleek, good for her, I won't judge anyone. I just don't need all that to feel beautiful and confident that's all.

What Guys Said 8

• I think a better way to look at it is to always dress appropriately for the situation. Earlier I went for a 3.5 mile walk I'm not going to wear jeans and a button down shirt for that shorts and a T-shirt are appropriate.

• I don't have enough of the same clothes to always look my best, but I always look presentable. Except sometimes I don't wear shoes when I'm walking around the dorms.

• nope

• No, but I try to do that

• I like to look presentable , clean, hair groomed but not my best.

• Not necessarily your best, but presentable

• No matter wear I wear or how I groom, I always look my best.

• No it comes off as fake or intimidating like high maintaince

What Girls Said 16

• Ugh sounds utterly exhausting. If I have to quickly run out to the store or am headed to the gym, there's no way I'm going to curl my hair and put on full make-up. Just seems like a counterproductive waste of time. I think as long as you practice good hygiene (which I'm sure you do) you should be fine. Let your natural, beautiful self shine through. Plus, it makes it that much more special when you do get all dolled up.

• No. In my job it depends on the activity. I will not dress up if I have to crawl the whole day under computers

• Ha No. I do think you should try to look somewhat presentable tho. Like this is not acceptable...
    thethreewisemonkeys.com/.../...-slobs-pajamas1.jpg

• Lmao no. I never wear makeup.

I'll go out wearing my brothers shirts. Idgaf.
    Not like I have anyone to impress.

• Yes! You should always put your best foot forward, you never know when your going to run into or meet someone that could potentially change your life forever.

• no - but you never know who you might run into. I guess it depends on how comfortable you feel in your appearance. i wouldn't go out in stained smelly clothes or looking like I haven't showered in days.

• Depends on what it means for you. For some people looking their best means going all out, full make up, heels etc and for others it simply means looking put together.

• Okay wow after reading the other responses I realize how vain I'm about to sound.

I definitly try to look my best, even for something as simple as going to the store. I'm not talking about the whole nine yards, but I definitly take time to put on makeup. Now, SHOULD you? Nah, it's silly to be so concerned about trying to look perfect all the time. Not saying be a slob, but don't waste time that could be spent having fun on trying to look cute for twelve minutes.

• nope I'm comfortable with my look

• Yeah I think so.
    I try.. But some days I give up, like today lmao I literally look like shit.

• Most of the time I don't try to look my best. I couldn't care less.

• i try but wearing makeup doesn't necessarily make one look better.

• I always try to look my best.

• Yeah I try to look beautiful but fail Lol. I just go for clean, well groomed, and presentable.

• Depends on where you go and how you feel on the day (i. e. if you have the effort of putting on makeup)

• No I don't like being stared at.