What do you think about this purse?

It looks sort of plastic to me but it looks so cute to me! Unfortunately it's final sale so I have to decide wisely lol ๐Ÿค”
What do you think about this purse?

*shoulder bag

LOL thanks for the answers, I'm cracking up
Thanks for the honesty responses! I debated for a while and decided not to get it. I liked the color and glitter but I couldn't fall in love with the plastic look.

Most Helpful Guy

• Not a fan.

• damn lol
      what kind of bag do you like most?

• ahahaha well
      every dude has a taste about female styles lol
      you must be the only one -___-

• @Nadzzz lol depends on what she's wearing... there's a lot I might like ๐Ÿ˜

Most Helpful Girl

• It's plain. It would be great for a minimalistic person, like a model who wears tight black clothes with a low ponytail, though. Very serious. Personally I prefer something a little edgier or loud, and if I'm going for something cute it better be freaking adorable. A little bow does not satisfy the need for cute lol

• I love this, you have a good point. I love cute things too

• I love the color too, but honestly it's about the only thing going for it besides being sophisticated. I really would've liked to see the color with details that made it pop. Like maybe a copper color instead of brown :/

Sponsored

What Guys Said 9

• Well, I'm a guy but I like it, simple and stylish and looks practical. I vote BUY :P

• And it's sparkly lol!

• You didn't buy it! THE INTERNET IS DISPLEASED! YOU HAVE FAILED TO SHOP. YOU HAVE 1 FURTHER ATTEMPT TO SHOP BEFORE YOUR LOGIN DETAILS WILL BE TERMINATED :P

• Lol ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

• I don't like it at all. It looks like cheap plastic and very cheap. I know kate spade purses are not cheap in cost. The purse you show is not on the web site so it must be an old model. Just my opinion!

• Yeah that's me. I can't tell if that's a compliment or not but thank you for your honest responses lol!

• It was a compliment. Since you are old enough, I'll say that you are hot.

• it may be final sale day but that just means it will be half the price in January so how much do you really need it right now?

• We could hide so much food and drinks in that purse when we go to the movie theaters 0o.

• It looks like a reusable grocery bag.

• Definitely plastic and looks like plastic because its plastic. If its plastic why shouldn't we pay with plastic? ๐Ÿ˜†

• it's just a handbag to me

• Just buy pants with big pockets. Purses are a hassle to carry around and they can be easily stolen.

• It's too expensive

What Girls Said 27

• Oo looks shiny lol
    Well i mean if you were ever caught in the rain the water would just slide right off compared to a leather one LMFAO

• Omg get it now it looks so good

• Liiiike it

• Its nice and stylish even tho its not something that I would generally wear on consistent basis. It looks more like a professional tote bag. I like tote bags also. I like for the straps on the tote to be longer in length especially in colder months because you will be wearing thick layers.

• How much?

• s7d4.scene7.com/.../PXRU6081_001?$s7fullsize$

I prefer something like that

• Unless your money in your country is larger than your own width this isn't a purse. A purse holds money. This is a handbag, or technically shoulder bag.

• Excuse my incorrect word usage. I wasn't thinking about the technical word term when I made the question.

• lol it's fine.

Personally I hate the plastic look. I will always go for fabric or leather. That's just me though.

• Eh, I don't like it much

• I hate it but if you like it then buy it lol

• I love Kate Spade (I seriously have their website open in another tab right now) but this isn't one of my favourites.
    However, if you really like it, and it's on sale, then go for it!

• Yeah I like it but not as much as the other purses I've seen. I guess I really like it because of the sparkles and the deep shade of blue

• The plastic look is killing my vibe though

• Yeah, fair enough. If you're not absolutely in love with it, I'd say pass on it for now. If in a few hours you're still thinking about it, come back to it :P

• ehhh i dont really like it

• ooos cheap

• didn't like it

• Its pretty, not my style but its nice.

• Not my style, I don't like carrying around big purses like that

• I think it's cute and love the color

• I am into wallets for women, the kind that can hold my cell phone

• Nope

• I don't really like it.

• It looks nice. I love the glitter.

• It's a no for me

• Don't like

• For the price, you can do better tbh.

• I want it for myself

• Pretty for a young child ig

• Whoever down voted, I wasn't being rude, I meant that it looked like a purse for a child because of the sparkle and plastic look

• i think that is okay but i would never use it

• If it's a good price then go for it, if it's expensive I personally wouldn't go for it as you aren't too sure, you might get bored of it easily