Well since it is summer I was planning on dying my hair blonde, not bleach blonde or anything but a golden blonde, I want to know opinions because I can't decide for myself whether or not it would look good on my complexion or facial features ( look at profile for picture) please let me know I want other's opinions! thank you (:

Most Helpful Guy

• You are beautiful don't change it

What Guys Said 4

• you are beautiful the way you are but a little bit of blond would look good just not completely blond. like some highlights or something

• You have fantastic hair. There is no better combination then brown hair & green eyes.

I think your skin color is too dark.

Why mess with perfection?

• I think you should keep that color you have now.

• Don't change! You already look pretty. Brunettes rule :)

What Girls Said 1

• I'm not sure if blonde would look right with your skin tone, and even if you managed to find the right shade of blonde, keeping up with it would be hell unless you don't mind having roots. You're hair is gorgeous now! if you really want a change maybe just get some highlights :)