Have you been wearing the right bra?

0|0
14|6

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I know I am not. I have not been properly fitted since I was a teenager. I do not wear the same size as I did back then. I buy a lot of mt bras online because they are difficult to find in the store at my size. When I try them on, they are not horribly uncomfortable, but they don't fit how they should.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 5

• That was really interesting. I didn't know bras needed to "rest" between wearings. I guess they get tired from supporting the boobs.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have read in some article that less than 30% of the women wear right fitting bra.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just go to r/abrathatfits. Even though I'm a guy I was interested in how bras fit so many different women and I landed on Reddit. Awesome info imho.

0|0
    0|0
  • The rack illustrating point 11 is HELLA fine!

0|0
    0|0
  • A lot of women don't seem to even know their size, i've seen some where the women are falling out of it

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• Don't ever get yourself sized at victoria's secret... they have no idea what the hell they are doing.

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably not. Lmfao
    In some bras I'm a DD and in some I'm a DDD. My size is a mystery I guess hahahah

0|0
    0|0
  • Thankfully, yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're supposed to get sized every six months.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah I do

0|0
    0|0
  • real question is I am wearing g the right underwear it says Friday

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm pretty certain I am.
    I don't wear bras

0|0
    0|0
  • Went to get fitted at Nordstrom because it had been awhile... went from a 36C to a 34DD so that was fun 😑

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • thankfully yes i have always been able to choose the perfect one

0|0
    0|0
  • Most of them seem too tight at first tbh.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes i am

0|0
    0|0
  • No but I don't have the money to get a new one now

0|0
    0|0