Have you been wearing the right bra?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I know I am not. I have not been properly fitted since I was a teenager. I do not wear the same size as I did back then. I buy a lot of mt bras online because they are difficult to find in the store at my size. When I try them on, they are not horribly uncomfortable, but they don't fit how they should.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 5

• That was really interesting. I didn't know bras needed to "rest" between wearings. I guess they get tired from supporting the boobs.

• I have read in some article that less than 30% of the women wear right fitting bra.

• Just go to r/abrathatfits. Even though I'm a guy I was interested in how bras fit so many different women and I landed on Reddit. Awesome info imho.

• The rack illustrating point 11 is HELLA fine!

• A lot of women don't seem to even know their size, i've seen some where the women are falling out of it

What Girls Said 13

• Don't ever get yourself sized at victoria's secret... they have no idea what the hell they are doing.

• Probably not. Lmfao
    In some bras I'm a DD and in some I'm a DDD. My size is a mystery I guess hahahah

• Thankfully, yes.

• You're supposed to get sized every six months.

• yeah I do

• real question is I am wearing g the right underwear it says Friday

• I'm pretty certain I am.
    I don't wear bras

• Went to get fitted at Nordstrom because it had been awhile... went from a 36C to a 34DD so that was fun 😑

• Nope

• thankfully yes i have always been able to choose the perfect one

• Most of them seem too tight at first tbh.

• Yes i am

• No but I don't have the money to get a new one now