On girls: short or long hair?

What do you think looks best on girls? Do you think it interferes a lot on how a girl looks?

Just a little insight on why I'm asking: I have waist-length, wavy, raven hair and honestly, I love it, but it annoys me so much. I mean yeah it's beautiful and it draws a lot of attention to me but taking care of it is just so much work. I really want to get a haircut and make it shoulder-length so it's easier to deal with it, but I know my hair makes me more attractive and guys usually compliment me on it a lot.

• Short
  • Shoulder-length
  • Long
    Vote C

Most Helpful Guy

• I MUCH prefer long hair on women. Waist length is ideal if properly taken care of, but on most women I think mid-back length looks best.

Shoulder length is tolerable, but any shorter is an instant deal breaker. To me, a woman's hair plays a huge role in her overall attractiveness.

If it is as irritating as you say it is to take care of your waist length hair, I would urge you to cut it a little bit at a time until you reach a length that is more comfortable but still attractive at the same time. Like I said, mid-back works best on most women, so maybe you should try that before making any drastic cuts.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think long hair is really pretty, it's what's preferred for myself. I think short hair can look nice but you have to have the face for it.

For me I have curly hair, and in its natural state it's just under the wing of my back. When I straighten it, it's mid back length. My hair goals would be mid-back length while curly, which means its true length is hip-length.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 20

• Personally, I have a bias towards long hair but short and shoulder length hair can still be attractive. It's just that I'll always find long hair more attractive, ya feel?

• The greatest of very few requirements I have regarding looks in my SO is her hair being red and long. lol πŸ˜‚
    I would absolutely love and adore my SO to grow her hair gorgeous and sexy mermaid length for me! 😍
    I dream of having a woman with long and flowing red hair... β˜ΊοΈπŸ’•
    Hehehe. πŸ˜†πŸ’¦ Ya, I know how crazy I must sound.

• Very long hair as long as possible

• I like long hair on women. The hair should be as long as to at least cover/protect her breasts from prying eyes of guys. Also long hair looks more beautiful. And girls who have long hair as considered to be very patient and careful individuals.

• I prefer A and B... C can get in the way.

• Shoulder length is pretty and somewhat more practical than long

• it doesn't have to be down to your ass, but it doesn't have to be to the shoulders either. It can stop just below the shoulders.

• I thinks both long hair and shoulder-length hair looks best at women generally. Old women (Usually 60+) suits shorter lengths better than long.

• Long for sure.

• Shoulder length (Bit shorter is fine) to long

• Long hair. It looks very great. When a woman has long hair, she looks confident, even if her appearance isn't so great.

• Anywhere between B and C.

• Short hair looks too masculine

• Super long is my favorite for women, meaning to her butt or longer!

• medium

• I don't mind short hair, as long as it doesn't look boyish

• I think long or shoulder-length hair look best for them.

• Depends on the girl but usually shoulder length or long is best

• Long unless its leg hair

• Long hair up to shoulders

What Girls Said 4

• Short hair on women will never pass in society. I personally am all for people rocking whatever style they like. I've had as short as pixie cuts & hair almost reaching my ass. Some people said my short hair was my best look & others told me to keep it long. But at the end of the day, I'm addicted to switching up my style without warning & others just gotta deal with that.

• Just depends on a girl's facial structure. Some look better with long, others don't. Personally I prefer long.

• long hair

• Long hair