Guys, are blondes attractive?

so I'm a dirty blonde naturally but two years ago I had long platinum blonde hair for five years but I got bored of it and died it blue. Anyway my hair is almost all grown out and it's mostly dirty blonde as I haven't died the new growth. I'm thinking of going back blonde but I keep hearing that brunettes are hotter and people say that blondes look like they're trying too hard or that they look easy or needy and that's why men go for them. I did get a lot of attention when I was blonde but I thought it was because it suited me and I was pretty , but hearing how people talk about blondes being stupid or slutty and needy kind of offends me because I am a natural blonde and I'm none of those things. I also have fair skin so brown hair washes me out and makes me look dull. So guys do you find blondes attractive or am I gonna be single for the rest of my life cause you all prefer dark hair women lol? Not that brunettes aren't pretty I've seen lots of pretty women with brown locks.

I asked a fucking simple question and you guys are being goofs why would a brunette write about this? I said I'm a dirty blonde looking to go back to platinum and asked how guys view blondes because I'd like to be considered just as desirable as other hair colours but instead your accusing me of being a jealous brunette. For get I asked fuck... so rude and ignorant... oh by the way thanks for the name calling I really appreciate that and by the way I'm not a brunette...

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, blondes are attractive, especially dirty blondes haha. Choose whatever suits your face best though (which in this case sounds like dirty blonde).

People are always gonna talk shit about blonde chicks, just don't give those people your attention though and talk with the ones that don't talk like that.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 13

• Go dirty blonde... that was my hair color. Blondes DO have more fun.

• I like natural blondes.

• Hair color doesn't bother me

• "You all" HAHAHA. Now I'm pretty sure It's a brunette writing such shit.

• No I'm actually serious I'm not a brunette

• Hair color doesn't matter to me

• I love blonde womens..

• Are you hearing those idiot things from brunettes, no? They are jealous

• im very attracted to blondes.

• Might as well ask if water is wet.

• yes they are

• Blondes are very attractive

• WTF? Really? It seems you have inferiority complex because you are blonde. Which is really weird, because blondes in my country have superiority complex.

• Well it's not really my fault I've been blonde most of my life and have heard nothing but bad things about blondes

• The MOST attractive! And you are a jealous brunette. Go fuck yourself, bitch! Blondes are better than you. Just admit it.

• I really do appreciate that your standing up for blondes, I am blonde... but thanks for the rude insults u need counciling