What is the most attractive hair color on a girl?

While hair color isn't the defining factor on whether a girl is attractive and largely it isn't too important I was wondering which hair color, if you had to pick, was the most attractive.

• Blonde
  • Brunette
  • Red
    Vote C
  • Blue/ other unnatural colors
    Vote D
  • Black
    Vote E

Most Helpful Guy

• First of all, I should mention that I heavily prefer pale skin over tanned skin, and some hair colors look better with certain skin tones than others...

Brunette: By far the most attractive to me. Looks good on either pale girls or tanned girls, and since I prefer pale girls, it is good because brown hair doesn't draw too big of a contrast. Also, I think it does well to highlight facial features - similar to how eyeliner highlights your eyes.

Blonde: Third best in my opinion. It doesn't look good on tanned girls, but it matches fine on pale girls (which is more important to me). The only issue is that it sometimes makes facial features looked washed out, since there isn't much to outline them.

Black: Even better for outlining than brown hair, but unfortunately the contrast looks awful on pale girls. Black hair only looks good with tanned skin, and like I said, I'm not a fan of tanned skin.

Red (natural): I'm sorry but I am just not attracted to gingers at all for some reason.

Red (dyed): The only unnatural color where I think it is acceptable to dye your whole head. Second best because it looks good on both pale and tanned girls, and it is almost as good at highlighting features as brown hair.

Other natural colors: I can't stand it if the whole head is dyed that way. Red, blue, purple, pink, grey, or white highlights look fine on brown, blonde, or black hair. I don't like green or orange either way though.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ooft check out double chin pubes with the sorry gingers don't do it for me I don't fancy gingers lol delusional to think gingers would fancy them

A healthy head of hair is always best... hair with no split ends n like a mirror no matter what colour looks the best... unfortunately if dye it with bleach or straighten it to hell will never look glossy no matter hair colour... shiny clean thick hair is the best...

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 26

• I think I'm the odd guy for whom blonde isn't even in the top three. For me it's auburn, raven and then any shade of brown. Blond is fourth for me.

• Depends on the woman as long as it's her natural hair color though. Can totally tell when it's dyed usually and even though may look ok, it's a bit of a turn off for me because it's like, fake. I want the real you. That's just me though. When I was younger I tended to be more into blondes, but I like them all now.

• All natural colours look good but brown hair does it for me, especially with blue eyes.

• Brunette

• Red is hot

• Long black hair if Asian, medium to long brunette if white or shoulder length red... hair and eyes are extremely hot if the girl chooses the right combo

• Hair color is irrelevant in attractiveness.

• Any color besides red..

• The sky is the limit.

• I'm not picky about it

• i have always loved red hair on a woman i think its super hot

• Blonde. In have a weakness in blondes

• I don't think that there is a best hair colour, I like all of them.

• Black, and hair color is very important to me.

• Brunette and red if hair is long. If it's short hair, then blonde.

• Brunette's in general.

• Blonde, especially if she has blonde pubes too.

• 30d

Blondes have blonde pubes? I thought was only redheads

• 30d

@Baussier Some do, though light blonde is kinda rare. My last ex was blonde but had dark blonde/brownish pubes.

• Dark brown

• Blondes are hot so are red heads ;) as long as it matches

• green i would say.

• Blonde wins

• depends what you look like. chances are your natural hair color looks best on you.

• Blonde

• Unnatural Bright Red color

• Black is the hottest damn it, why did you put it on the last place, after the blue? Do you have something against black haired girls?

• Dark blonde, light brown is my favourite.

What Girls Said 9

• I noticed that brunettes TEND to have prettier features and warmer face, but blondes with brown eyes are 😍.

• Brunette <3

• It's between blondes and redheads. Something about them both is really fucking hot.

• Golden brown hair ^^
    (that's my hair colour lol)

• Blonde

• red looks great

• brunette and to be honest, I love the ginger color hair
    they're unique and beautiful

• Dark hair or some ombre color

• Brune