Should I continue doing this?

I started a YouTube channel, and I would really appreciate your opinions, what do you think?

• Continue what you're doing
    Vote A
  • I don't know/don't care
    Vote B
  • stop it, you s*ck
    Vote C
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
16|10

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely continue... You obviously enjoy creating these videos, just maybe work on the close ups. Like when you are doing the close up of the orange sweater, a lot of it is cut off because you're a tad too close. That'd be my biggest complaint/critique... But otherwise, rock on 🤘👍

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• it s well executed
    I liekd the last 2 outfits
    in my opinion, I think you should sort off create your own unique style now... smthng special
    cs a part from the last 2, I thought the clothes were sort off basic your every day clothes that anyone can put together.
    I think the point of the vid is giving others new ideas that they didn t think of before no?

1|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 9

• I would say keep making videos if it makes you happy. However, I can't see videos where you just show different outfits getting too popular. Maybe if you talked to the audience it would engage the viewer more. So yeah, I would try something that would get more views if you're wanting to get big. I give the video a 6/10. It had pretty good editing and I liked the music.

1|0
    0|0
  • I can't say I can add an opinion since this is something I am 100% certain I don't watch. I'm completely not the target audience.

1|0
    0|0
  • that was some good shit dude. keep at it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, it's another good quality video! Also, what's most important is that you are having fun, so go do what you love :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I like the Healthy Recipes video.. Good music choice. Great editing/speed up at the right time skills! Yeah, I'd say keep it up.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hey! I really like what you're doing and you should definitely keep doing it for sure! And those outfits are really good too.

I always wanted to do something like this but I never had the courage too

1|0
    0|0
  • You're obviously having tons of fun modeling. Video was put together nicely as well. Keep it up.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would keep at but just know there's always going to be a way to improve it.

0|0
    0|0
  • looks awesome

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• Looks good :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Your look are good so I think you should continue it. Just your look isn't warm enough and the lace flat with a turtle neck sweater doesn't match (you don't wear lace flat in winter) with some boots it ll be better.
    Also don't forget to add a coat to every look, this is winter look after all.
    But if not it was good fashion look.
    Also change the song, put a whole song isntead. It became boring to listen to it all long.

1|0
    0|0
    • Where do you live?

• Show All
    • we almost live in same climat, and here, it didn't get really cold here, so yeah, we still wear flats :/

• You never went to France if you say that or only in the south. I live in the mountain and climat are very different. Only south can have a alike climat but it's still too cold to wear flat (we wear boots and not flat when it' 10°). It's -8° where I live now so we all wear ugg and other warm boots as well as parka.

• pretty good OP!

1|0
    0|0
  • I like it! It's too bad your winter fashions would by my summer fashions where I live! I would love to see a real winter fashion one but those are hard to find!

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah keep it but close the sound of the video

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm gonna subscribe :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Keep going hun!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • cool

1|0
    0|0
  • Continue!

1|0
    0|0
  • Keep doing it, I like what you're doing!

1|0
    0|0
  • I like it. You're good.

1|0
    0|0
  • This is really good for your first video

1|0
    0|0
  • I dont vote. But Um.. sorry but its so basic. I never understand why people make lookbook videos on youtube.

1|0
    0|0
  • Keep it up... not bad at all

1|0
    0|0
  • awesome keep it up girly, by the way i knw u were an arab by the floor tiles hahahaah :P

0|0
    0|0