What works better for you, cute or hot, sexy girls :P? Just wondering. Also, any preference on height :D?

What Guys Said 1

• cute is some one I'd consider dating, as in potential. Cute can be completely erased is she is or (I know this is bad) looks slutty. pretty is a word to say when I am too intimated or don't think it is appropriate to say a more meaningful word. Hot pertains to sex and physical attraction. Gorgeous is a word that sounds better than it means. Being said it still has the most meaning out of the previous answers. A girl that is physically stunning, a look that is amazing yet unexpected. But beautiful. Beautiful is a word that I rarely use, this is because it has so much meaning to me. beautiful is the whole package, I tend to look for the beautiful girl not the hot girl. this is much more than physical this a word that has love wrapped in it. I don't throw love or beautiful around, very little and girls have heard if from me and many have been very mad at me for this, but if I mean it, I mean it.

What Girls Said 0