Makeup... With or without?

I don't wear (and not going to use) makeup. I just wonder what you think of it... Personally, I think it's like, you go to bed with someone, and in the next day wake up with another completely different.

I don't know why, but when I see a girl with all the works (blush eyelashes, lipstick, you name it) looks like she as a plastic face...

is it that different from anyone else?

Most Helpful Girl

• I wear makeup simply because I enjoy being able to change my identity sort of like a chameleon! lol I don't think it makes me fake or anything, it just means I like expirimenting and change. I like your veiw on the makeup issues though. You prove a valid point. I see it in both perspectives equally. I do think some girls wear makeup soley to please the opposite (or same.idk) sex but oh well, that's their deal.

• Exactly my point! I didn't know if girls wore makeup just to please... no one had ever said/ proved otherwise.

What Guys Said 2

• Women’s minds are poisoned by the industries that serve them. I once heard a makeup exec say that what they really do is give a woman hope. When I am working with a woman in the studio I prefer she has no makeup on. Most of the time it only gets in the way. It also robs her of the confidence she needs. Confidence is the real number one beauty secret.

• I'm fine with women not wearing makeup, or wearing a little to accentuate the beauty they already possess, but I'm completely against it being used as a mask to cover things up. The fact someone is confident enough to go without it is a huge plus to me.

What Girls Said 1

• with makeup. unless you have naturally wonderful skin and gorgeous features, most people need a little makeup to look better. I've seen girls who have all the works on and they're still pretty and get guys. as long as you don't cake it on and it flatters you you're good.