Girls, Please help?

So I have been on a road trip for 3 days so far, its been with my dad and before the road trip for some reason I decided to put on a thong... so I've been wearing a thong for 3 days straight (even sleeping with it on) is this bad for me? will something happen to me?

3

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 3

• I can't say if anything bad will happen, just that it's not sanitary. Thongs are thin and slip bacteria from your bum to your vagina. Not a happy thought. Perhaps try hand washing it tonight, sleep without underwear for one night while it dries and then put it back on tomorrow

• When I hand wash it should i specifically wash it on the back piece of the underwear, you know the piece that was up my butt

• Wash it all

• After the first full day you're better off going commando lol, something that tight for a long period of time may cause some irritation, she needs to breathe

• Id change it. Maybe visit a store and buy another pair of panties or go commando.