How to make my curls last overnight?

I just diffused and gelled it, but I have no idea how to maintain them overnight. Help?

Most Helpful Guy

• Eurethane injections.

Most Helpful Girl

• Buy a silk hair net or a silk scarf and wrap it around your head and pin it secure then in the morning you can depending on your hair type ( fine, medium or coarse) spritz a tad bit of warm water on the hair and pick and place your hair where you want it. But as all curly haired girls know don't brush or comb too much! And also a warm curling iron can help too, only curl which piece of hair looks really bad. It'll take some time revamping the curl but sit infront of a large mirror and hand mirror. I do this often, I'm not a huge fan of product except for a thermal protective spray.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 3

• Do it in the morning?

• reinforce them with carbon fiber and epoxy...

• Gwat

What Girls Said 16

• The pineapple method does an awesome job for preserving my curls overnight. In the morning I freshen them up with leave in conditioner.
    moknowshair.com/.../...20130727_203454-300x300.jpg

• Use proper hairspray when curl-ironing your hair for good hold, make sure your hair is NOT dry from the hairspray because the chemicals in it will damage your hair. Don't sleep with a head scarf, and re-touch up the curls in the morning.

• When I get out of the shower I usually spray heat protectant spray in my damp hair, comb it and then braid it.

If you've used a hair curler, curl it back up and use a large bobby pin.

• Placing a silk scarf or old t shirt around your head will reduce frizz.
    Also, you could roll them and clip them.

• honestly i think its up to your hair, there are products that may help but the largest factor is whether your hair holds curls. i was lucky to be born with hair that holds curls for 3 days or more, but it's possible you were not. sorry if this is negative but its just what i think.

• Use a high quality hairspray

• Pin curls and curling rods are the way to go in the future. As for now, get an old T-shirt and "Plop" your hair!

• If you're curling it, I would pin each curl to your head and then take it out and redo what you have to in the morning

• when you sleep and toss and turn all night you hair gets messed, Either pin it in place or wrap it up in a turban like thing.

• Sorry I got nothing my hair is natural curl

• Boxer shorts on head while sleep, then small blob conditioner rubbed in hands with few droplets water and run fingers through..
    From one curly, frizzy hair girl to another

• Braid it or use flexi rods

• If you have a bonnet maybe you can try sleeping with it on your head.

• Hair spray

• Put some hairspray, wait five minutes for it to dry, and then make a low bun.

• Pineapples method but your hair up just put a hair tie in without double twisting it will or should help just look it up in YouTube