Any ideas for getting used to long acrylic nails?

Look great but have found it tricky doing up button s pickingup coins... and also so much dirt gathers underneath...

Most Helpful Girl

• Um if you have them long enough you'll get used to them lol. Picking up coins is never easy. When you wash your hands, just make sure to pay attention to underneath your nails. I've had long acrylics all my life in varying styles since high school. Come to think of it, I never really was big into coins for some reason lol

• Thanks for the advice. .. I don't know how long I'll keep them. ... more card less coin then hey!

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 6

• Practice makes perfect but honestly the dirt thing would gross me out too much to keep them. You're going to make yourself sick if they're too long to clean properly :/

• i have long real nails and i am used to it. i can use it as fork and grab fruits and its more convinient for me. i hvnt faced much prblems

• Yes. Don't. They make you look like a witch and how do you even wipe your ass?

• Get shorter acrylic nails, don't get the longer ones

• dude me right now

• Start shorter the more comfortable you get with them, then gradually go longer