Do women find male accessories hot (bracelets, pendants, etc) ?

I was always confused about it, some said they did not care but when i wore something, a leather bracelet, or when i wear certain pendants over t-shirts and stuff, are they a bonus or a meh?

taking notes here so continue please
think i'm starting to get the picture

123

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, I mean, it just depends on whether the guy can "rock it" or not... But then again... Well, I guess that it just adds to your look. Actually, I think that anyone could rock it now that I think about it. So they just give you a tiny plus in terms of having a more complicated and "together" look, especially if the accessory matches what you're wearing. I personally find them to be attractive, and I think that most people would agree. It also depends on the accessories! For example, like if it's a shark tooth, that'd probably make you seem more cool and "macho"... Whereas if it was a ratty old bracelet or something, it wouldn't be as attractive... And depending on how bad it is, it might even be a bit of a turn off... Just a tiny bit though. So I wouldn't worry about it too much. Hope this helps :)

• How about a spider bracelet :D jk i dont usually wear any bracelets except for a paracord one for survival and stuff, and my wristwatch, but yeah a "shark tooth" would be way too much, maybe smt... subtle, like you see it the guy wears smt on his neck and you see it bumping out a little, subtle, under the tshirt and may be curious what it is... i know i looked at some girls pendants and asked myself what would it be? What does it mean for her? It's just that curiosity that pockes me in the back of my mind... after i see what it is i just say "ok..." but if it is really smt i will definitely ask details about it, it sstory and stuff... i think accesories tell a little about who you are, if you wear nothing on neck/wrists you let nothing slip about yourself... interesting how accesories are a meh but tattoos which are in the same "look at what i have on me" category are cool

• oh yeah! :))

• Thanks for MHO! 😁😁

What Girls Said 11

• Yes I do

• My guy has a couple bracelets I like. One with tigers eye beads and another is woven leather one. He doesn't wear any necklaces which I'm happy about.

• So bracelets are okay sometimes... okay noted :)

• I think it depends on the guy, the rest of his wardrobe and his overall style.

• Depends on the man and the accessory. Some look good with a leather bracelet, some look good with a Chain, etc.

• Meh.

• Me no like

• some look nice

• yse! They seriously do!

• i like simple, high quality jewelry and accessories on men

• No. Only rings, and that's a move you have to consider because rings often mean marriage.

• Some simple chain around the neck won't be that bad

• They're whatever, unless you're dozen of them at the same time then it's horrible

• not in excessive amount, just one here one there, some girls told me it's cool some said they're nice or so...

• you're wearing dozen***
      If it's not excessive, I probably wouldn't even notice you're wearing them.

What Guys Said 3

• I know my sister hates the "Medallion Man" look. I would think most girls are indifferent or dislike them. Relatively few would like more than a simple wristband.

• Not to my knowledge they will just say it doesn't matter.

I have a claddagh and some girls like that and says it shows i'm loyal

• If it serves no purpose, less is more.