Generally speaking, what do you think of women who wear revealing clothing?

• I generally view them more positively
    2%(1)10%(10)Vote17%(9)
  • depends. sometimes I view them more positively, sometimes more negatively
    27%(12)28%(27)Vote28%(15)
  • I generally view them more negatively
    5%(2)10%(10)Vote15%(8)
  • I view them much more negatively. sluts
    9%(4)7%(7)Vote6%(3)
  • I view the fact they wear revealing clothes negatively but I don't think less of them as people
    18%(8)15%(15)Vote13%(7)
  • their revealing clothing doesn't make me view them any differently
    39%(17)30%(29)Vote21%(12)
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Haha, everyone voting for the last option...
    Yeah, like anyone believes in that. You people can lie to yourselves all you want, but deep down we always have a reaction, it's never neutral

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• it depends... hmmm sometimes you feel like you wanna flaunt your assets but not in a cheap looking way... but its ridiculous when someone does dress really revealing and flirts with guy... that's called slooting

0|0
    0|0
Sponsored

What Guys Said 15

• I wonder why they are wearing tiny cut clothes. All they do is complain when it is cold and when people don't hit on them and when people do hit on them.
    There is no pleasing them. Modestly dressed women complain a lot less usually.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what she's wearing. If it's revealing but classy, then I'd think positively of her. If it's revealing and whoreish, then I'd think negatively.

0|1
    0|0
  • Either she is promiscuous and purposely dresses revealingly to seduce men, or she is genuinely oblivious that her choice of clothing is attracting a lot of male attention (and she probably isn't very intelligent either).

0|1
    0|0
  • Not negative. The female body is beautiful. Their revealing clothing can be worn at the wrong moment /place but has it that much importance?

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what women and what type of outfits. I like sporty girls in revealing clothing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Would totally fuck them but I don't really like them... They're not my type of dating material... Doesn't bother me though... Everyone can wear whatever they want...

0|0
    0|0
  • a mix of B and F... usually it doesn't affect my view but if she's pulling it off really classy or is really trashy, then it can slightly bias me positively or negatively... but still, won't fully judge someone just because of their clothing

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't really have an opinion one way or the other.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly I don't think it reflects their personality. Only they maybe don't have so many hangups as the chicks who cover up all through the summer.

0|0
    0|0
  • I view them much more negatively. sluts, but only because if men wore the same revealing things, he gets deemed as a faggot/homosexual. If they do, women should be considered lesbians/dykes for it.

0|0
    1|0
  • I don't really care if they wear something revealing, unless their clothing reveal their legs (in a very very positive way).

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they are hot...

0|0
    0|0
  • Last option

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they are a tease, which is much worse than an actual slut. They should only dress like that if they actually do want to have sex with guys that hit on them.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a hot day, they wanna show off what they got. Or they want attention

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• Depends on how they wear it. There's classy revealing and there's trashy revealing. Most of the time I can't help but judge people who wear trashy revealing clothes or trashy clothes in general as it makes me cringe real bad 😅 But I wouldn't respect the person any less though

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on how they act. Wear revealing clothes and are into too much drinking, drama, loud then i... Well... Yea...

But revealing, once in a while, respectable. And not to crazy. Then go her

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know, I guess it depends on the type of revealing, if that makes sense. If she's out here with it all hanging out, clothes very see-through then I'll think less of her. But I see someone with a little cleavage showing, a crop with high waisted pants or skirt or shorts in the summer I'll think they're cute and not naked.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how they carry themselves. A woman can be dressed in revealing clothing, but be dressed and act very classy or a woman can be dressed in revealing clothing and look and act trashy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I could care less. People who care a lot about that shit are weirdos who need to get a life.

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends if it's still appropriate and if she has the body for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they feel confident in themselves.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like it but I don't think less of them either.

0|0
    0|0
  • Slutty and insecure girl who need attention and be noticed by guys. I hate them. This kind of girls used to bullied me in middle school I have a very bad memories of those girls who are also dumb and insult everyone

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't wear n respect those who do

0|0
    0|0
  • I do not care/I do not form an opinion based on that.

0|0
    0|0