What do you think about women going bra-less?

I personally think it's horrendous and that it's disrespectful towards all the woman who have husbands and boyfriends...

Just to let you's know.. I'm referring to woman like kim kardashian... you know.. loose singlets and still braless

Most Helpful Guy

• Different women have different ways of taking care of their breasts or dressing them as per their styles and comfort perceptions. Fashions and styles keep on changing. And some women adopt to those styles and fashions and some don't. Some women like to dress sexy and some women want to dress conservatively. So if women want to willingly go bra-less inside their regular dress then they should not be discriminated against. I am agreeable that women can dress both ways , either with bra or bra-less. Women should be able to express their right to dress as per their choices tastes , styles , and fashions.

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree with your reference to K. K. and other large breasted women who literally flaunt their breasts in shear, lacey, tops that reveal nearly everything leaving nothing to the imagination.

I'm sort of on the opposite end of the spectrum, big A to small B cup. I frequently go braless in a layered way, tank / undershirt / wife beater (whatever you want to call them) maybe followed by a tee shirt then a shirt over the undershirt neither of which show off anything, above all no pokies. I also have a few tops that look like braless but have a built in shelf bra, they don't have any pokie nipples showing either.

So I guess what I'm trying to say is, I don't like seeing women who are advertising their bodies in public. It doesn't bother me if a girl wants to go braless and is modest about it in public. I've had guys stare at pokies through my bra and top, it bothers me because I'm not meaning to put them on display. Sometimes girls can't help poking through.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 18

• I think it should be the woman's choice. And I can't see how a woman choosing to not wear a bra is disrespectful to other women in relationships.

• I think it's personal choice and with some outfits it can work. I don't think that a girl should have to alter her outfit choices just to appease other women whose boyfriends and husbands can't control their wandering eyes.

• kinda rude.. and will cause issues

• I think all women should be braless. they are uncomfortable to wear and really unnecessary. but society has drilled it into all women's heads that it's a must

• Nothing.

• It's fine in the privacy of your own home but I wouldn't allow it in public.

• I'm fine as long as she doesn't mind me staring at her tits 🙈

• Personally i dont care if someone (girl or guy) is going commando or not, its their right. Going braless doesn't make you a slut, your attitude is.

• Depends on what your wearing! a cocktail dress no off course not, but down to the shops i guess maybe? I will admit i do like the braless look under a t shirt on a chick;-P

• don't need one? don't wear one.

your body, your decision.

• They can do what they want, couldn't care less.

• It's their decision to go bra-less but puts a bad impression on them

• They're just nipples. Come on

• I loved it!!!

• I prefer when women go bottomless

• I think its hot... I like it.

• Why let it get to you? Be more Zen,

• If they're in shape then sure why not

What Girls Said 12

• It's totally fine with me, I don't see it as disrespectful to anyone at all. Kinda feel like your view on it is much more disrespectful than the action itself. However, it's not something I'm particularly interested in doing.

• I don't like wearing a bra because I am allergic to many bras and my breasts have gotten bigger and my bras no longer fit and finding a suitable one is very hard. I used to leave the house bra less when I had cysts growing on my breasts from being allergic to the bras I was wearing but then the neighbours starting saying they thought I might be sleeping around with random guys cause I never wore a bra and guys I knew would ask me why I wasn't wearing one. I understand woman who want to go bra less.

• Depending on the breast size I would think they're committing back suicide if they're breasts are pretty big. I don't see how they deal with the pain from them.

• I don't think it's a big deal as long as they're not wearing something sheer. way more comfortable too

• I don't have a problem with other women going around bra- less but personally I don't like it I feel naked and some women can't rock the bra-less wear

• Would you be ok with it baby? @PiuBravoRagazzo?

• You could be bra-less all you want baby... in the house lol!!!
      In public you neeed to protect your body from wandering eyes and bad intentions

• you should.

I'll keep an eye on them to make sure everything is sitting on the right place... lol

• thinking about it... this could be misunderstood and taken offensively lol

• Doesn't bother me.

• whatever. Can be trashy, but more likely its just being lazy

• How... is it disrespectful to women who have husbands and boyfriends? I don't wear bras. : I think if you don't wanna wear a bra, you should have to. They're uncomfortable AF, expensive AF, high-maintenance AF, and you can't even see them.

• But only in the winter or when I'm wearing loose layers or something. I have pasties for my nips. I just don't have boobs, so there's no point in me wearing a bra.

• It doesn't look right.

• I don't do it, but not a big deal for others, I guess.

• Anything that makes men look at me is a good idea.