Girls , Doy prefer you boyfriend to be tall or just taller than you?

Most Helpful Girl

• Taller than me is fine. Being tall is certainly ideal for most girls, but if you're like me, that isn't a big enough reason to like/dislike a guy. It's like dudes and boobs: some prefer big, but most won't write a girl off if she isn't a natural DD. Most girls are the same.

5'10"-6'0" is my ideal, but I'd happily date a guy 5'5" + if he was literally fine otherwise.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 27

• It's nice when they're tall but I honestly don't mind dating a shorter guy. I've never dated a guy shorter than me though, but that's because I'm average to short myself so it's very rare that men are my height or smaller. Being tall is attractive but it's not that big of a deal to me.

• As long as my partner is a little taller than me, that's fine. 5'5 and up is fine for either men or women.

• As long as they're taller than me (by at least a few inches) I'm good. I'd say shortest 5'9''. (I'm 5'5'')

• so 5'6 bad?

• For me, I wouldn't like that. I wear heels a lot so I would be taller than them whenever I did. I'm personally not into that.

• Honestly it really doesn't matter to me. Im 6ft tall most men in Miami are about 5'8" average...(Most are shorter!) At the end of the day when we lay down were all the same size.

• Wow 6ft tall?
      Wow damn , how lucky and intimidating woman.
      I wonder why are most men shorter than you?
      Are women taller or same height as you?

• @Ooohyeahhhh If you shave there is no way you will look feminine bro this is what im telling you. How many women have you been with Im curious as to what numbers your basing this on...

• Never had the courage to be with a woman.
      Being this level of hairy man makes me insecure and undeserving of women, so all I know that women hate this is through internet only

• I'm only 5"2, but won't date guys shorter than 5"10.

• Wow. If a 5'2 short woman is rejecting small guys below 5'9 then who else will want them?
      That's SSO sad dear shortie

• Not true, are women actually rejecting you because your short?

• You just did it. Despite being a short woman

• Taller than me but that's technically tall.

• taller than me or the same height or slightly shorter is fine

• Taller than me is all I need. It's not really a high standard, I'm 5'2

• Taller than me.

• i prefer taller than me

• 6ft+.

• Taller than me

• taller than me in short heels.

• Either or I'm 5'0

• both...

• any height

• Don't care.

• Taller than me is enough.

• Taller then me is tall because I'm tall. Lol and I prefer them tall ❤️😍

• I'm 5ft2 and like guys taller than me but that's not much of a problem 😂

• i prefer men that are quite tall because i'm 5'8, so i'm already pretty tall. as long as they're taller than me i'm good though lol

• Both really

• just taller but that means he could still be real short lol

• I love big guys.

• I would prefer him to just be taller than me, even if it wasn't by much.

• how tall are you?

• 175cm, so around 5' 8/5'9.

• I had a boyfriend that was a smidge shorter then me at one point. I am 5'3 1/2". I don't care about his height unless he does. if he's insecure about it then I find it unattractive.

• Im 4'9, my boyfriend is 5'9-6'.

Honestly, i love that he's taller. It has a lot of advantageous lol. Its a pain to have to get on my tippy toes to kiss him, but since he's much bigger and stronger then me he's able to lift me up to his height and it makes it cute, as well as im pretty much face-to-chest with him, making hugging, sitting, or snuggling very comfy (no bony shoulders in the way). Not to mention, i used to get bullied. With him, no one thinks twice about saying anything to me, makes me feel a lot safer.

Due to my height, i probably won't date a guy my height, but i would rather someone around 5'9. Its more a matter of personality than height, but thats not your question.

What Guys Said 1

• I thinkost want taller then them but some want really tall guys even if they are short