What would you think of this tattoo?

I'm considering getting a tattoo of the River Ebro on my wrist.
What would you think of this tattoo?It would be just the squiggly line that would be on a map, in black. I would want it to wrap around my wrist, under where I wear my watch, so it's not visible in a professional environment. It has some personal significance to me.
What are your thoughts? Does it sound stupid? Would it be a good conversation starter? (How much would something this simple cost?) Do you like tattoos like that on a person? Stuff like that.

Thanks!

I'm not really looking for whether or not you think it's a good idea to get the tattoo, I can decide that on my own. I more want to know what you would think of it if you saw it on someone.

33

Most Helpful Girl

• If it has importance to you then do it. As for pricing it depends on the shop, shops have minimum which is usually 50-70 dollars. Some do it by piece and some do it by the hour so ask when you find an artist. Remember to tip๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Most Helpful Guy

• I personally think it's an odd tattoo, but what I think doesn't really matter. I have a panther head wearing a crown with a saying underneath it because of it's significance to me. If it matters to you that's all that really matters because you have to live with it.

What Girls Said 2

• If it's significant to you... then go for it!

• yeah that would be a bit silly, not attractive at all

What Guys Said 2

• So you want a line as a tattoo?
    You seem like a man who's got shit figured out.

• A squiggly line! xD

• lol might as well as the tattoo artist to trace over your veins

• A squiggly line?
      No matter what price someone gives you, I will do it for half.
      I don't have any equipment, but I can Google how to make a prison tattoo gun.

• I don't like tattoos but do what pleases you.