Do you think I am even potentially good looking?

I have been told throughout my life I am ugly or average.

Even the guys I have dated have called me average.

I am 5'10, which is a little to tall for a girl.

135 pounds which makes me a size 3

and have 32c boobs, which I get insulted on for not being big enough.

My hair is down to my chest and is dark brown, and my eyes are blue.

I have a straight long nose, and kinda plump lips.

the only thing I do get complimented on is my ass which can fill out anything.

Help?

My confidence is fading.

And you guys out there aren't helping.

Haha I don't have a fat ass. It is big enough for my frame though. Unlike a lot fo girls who have none at all. I'm no Kim Kardashian. More like a Jessica Alba.

Most Helpful Guy

• Looks good on paper.

What Guys Said 4

• A pic would definitely help...

• Some like you do have the potential to be good looking from the description, post a pic.

• you sound fine. no need to worry about yourself from what you say. you just havn't found the rite guy yet is all.

• Simply by the description, you sound fine. I don't really like a big ass but its not a deal breaker or anything.

What Girls Said 1

• theres no way you are 5'10 and 135 lbs and be as curvy as you say you are. that's almost 6 feet tall. I am a personal trainer. it isn't possible. if you were 5'10 and 135 you would be completely skin and bones.

• Im not skin and bones at all. I promise! I am 5'10 and 135 pounds. I am a size 3 sometimes a 5. bathing suits I wear a medium for the top and bottom. I am not skin and bones!