Guys, what is your preferred night outfit for your woman?

• NightgownGuys, what is your preferred night outfit for your woman?
  • Top and undies/shorts Guys, what is your preferred night outfit for your woman?
  • Top and pantsGuys, what is your preferred night outfit for your woman?
    Vote C
  • Sexy onesie Guys, what is your preferred night outfit for your woman?
    Vote D
  • Bra and pantiesGuys, what is your preferred night outfit for your woman?
    Vote E
  • Results
    Vote F

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 29

• Top and Undies for the win! It's so sexy and cute! I also like Top and Pants, girls butts just look so nice in pajama pants. And it looks so comfy and what not!

• Close tie between A and B. Outside of having sex i actually like it when she has a sexy outfit that is not that revealing. It sparks the imagination and leaves something for if we want to take things a step further.

• I'd have to go with shirt and underwear. I find it sexy and I could feel her legs, but at the same time she would be wearing enough that we wouldn't get too cold while we're sleeping.

Also it would show that she is comfortable with me.

• Don't really care, tbh. My girl would be hot af wearing whatever she wears.

• Nightgowns for me... or wearing literally nothing but one of my jumpers 😍

• anything in which she feels comfortable... it's not necessary, My choice will be comfortable option for her at night

but If i have to go by the options, I would choose C or D

• Ooooh! That's a tough one! Given those options I'd go with either A or B (I voted B).

• C or D...

• Bra and panties.

• See results. I prefer to see people fully clothed...

• Where is the naked option lol

• either night gown or top and pants

• The first two, though it depends heavily on who is wearing them

• 26d

I understand, although I would imagine that if she's your woman she's very attractive to you.

• 26d

Asian women are really beautiful, and it's like they don't even have to try lol.

• 26d

Yep, and even at 50 years old i swear i'd still love her body or whatever she puts on

• B or E

• Nothing

• 27d

Lol I was going to include that as an option, but I couldn't find a picture that wasn't inappropriate.

• naked even though that wasn't an option

• The woman wearing the onsies is the sexiest but not sure which outfit I like the best.

• what about nothing :P

• 26d

I didn't want to break the mold of having pictures with the options but I couldn't find an appropriate picture for that one. xD

• loose crop top and panties for me

• Pjs. Cuz it's not slutty.

• Sports bra or loose top and thong. Or naked.

• None of the above. Why did you not include 'nude'?

• 25d

Because I couldn't find an appropriate photo and I didn't want this question to turn into something perverted. There's a lot of creeps on here, and I wanted them to stay away.

• 25d

Ah... everybody is a creep now. Got it. The term 'snowflake' comes to mind.

Anyway, the best night clothes are none at all. Try sleeping in the nude - guarantee you'll like it. Wife of 25 years doesn't wear anything either. Put on a robe when you get up.

• 24d

I never said there was anything wrong or perverted about sleeping in the nude. I just didn't want my question being turned into a jerk off fest by some of the petverts on here.

• bra and panties definitely

• There should be a "fully nude" option

• Long t-shirt and panties

• Bra and panties. Definitely bra and panties lol

• 0|0
    • 26d

I'm not sure why you linked that?

That isn't my question and no I wasn't inspired by it, I never even came across it. I was thinking about how I need to buy new pajamas and what my boyfriend likes, and then I figured I could ask gag what they like as well, simply from curiosity.

• 25d

how do you think

• 25d

Are you trying to be difficult? Why can't you just talk like a normal person?

• nothing is more sensual and close then sleeping naked together.

• 26d

personally it find Top and pants adorable, but feeling her naked body just makes it really romantic.

What Girls Said 6

• Hopefully most say E and not naked lol

• I'd personally much prefer the top and undies.
    It's what I'm wearing rn.

• I usually wear a big t shirt

• I sleep in a shirt and panties

• I know most guys prefer naked but there ain't no way in hell I'm freezing my ass off in winter. Just saying.

• I think they would prefer naked XD