Do you agree that this is most important thing a woman needs to be at the peak of her beauty and she loses this as she gets older?

The most important feature a woman can have and one that some lose quickly as they age is... A Youthful "Glow"

You'll notice this glow in most women 18-24 (sometimes older if they take care of themselves). But by 28-30 it's surely gone for the majority.

Without a youthful glow women already have the appearance of "used up" and "old" REGARDLESS of their actual age. They look tired and worn down.

A youthful glow projects the peak fertile state in a woman and highest chance for healthy offspring.

That glow subconsciously tells men that she hasn't been jaded and turned bitter by her experience in the world.
Do you agree that this is most important thing a woman needs to be at the peak of her beauty and she loses this as she gets older?Coincidentally a graph on the age that men found women to be most attractive was 18-24.

[I just came across this. I did not make this opinion]

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Just look at 90% of women IRL past 21. One good before/after glow example is Cristina Aguilera - when she first came on to the scene she had a wonderfully fertile radiance about her:

eastloshigh.com/.../...ilera-Genie-in-a-Bottle.gif

Brb just 3-4 years down the line:

assets2.amazingradio.com/.../...ina%2BAguilera.jpg

Tons of make-up in the 2nd pic, 10x more than in the Genie in a Bottle vid, and yet she looks like she's decomposing in comparison. inb4 people say "she just got old", yes that's the point retards, as sloots age their fertility markers decline, one of which is the combination of naturally glowing skin, naturally sparkly eyes and naturally shiny hair.

Most Helpful Girl

• This is a bunch of BS! Women's value does not have an expiry date on it.

This is also a problem: "That glow subconsciously tells men that she hasn't been jaded and turned bitter by her experience in the world." So women basically have to hide away from the world in order to remain uncomplicated for men. Eff that!

Life happens, people go through things sometimes that are out of their control. If a person isn't willing to be open to dating someone with a bit of life experience, then they are living in some sort of fantasy world where people must stay perpetually 21 years old.

I would much rather date someone how is realistic and has some life experience, than to someone who thinks that I need to put on my "happy face" all the time. Call me a bitter old lady if you want. But people need challenges in their life in order to grow. If a person has an easy life, then how are they going to handle what life throws at them when the tough times roll around? Life isn't always guaranteed to be easy.

I think our society needs to start seeing the value in women of all ages and not just the early, young adult stage. Women are more than just their beauty and physical appearances. Women have voices and thoughts, ideas and creations to share with the world. Let's start celebrating THAT.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 5

• I disagree. I've seen a lot of women that are just as hot when they are older. Some are like a fine wine - they get better with age.

• I disagree. Our beauty standards geared towards youth but there is beauty in maturity as well. To say beauty is the most important aspect is shallow. A good personality is impprtant. A really bad one can turn me off in an instant.

• I think you're putting too much emphasis on something that's not important at all in the long run. I'd much prefer a girl who's mature, kind and loving, to someone who simply has a 'glow' and can have whatever personality.

• Not in Asian women:) some look young and pretty even at 50 without using make-up

• I referred to it as a girl's "spark". But ultimately the same thing - the outward manifestation of happiness, optimism, and sense of humor that age typically erodes.

I will say though - in real life, I feel like the glow doesn't evaporate until 26.833 - that when a girl is 2 months from her 27th b-day is when her outward appearance matches the bitterness & disappointment found inside. Girls 25 to 18 are just amazing.

What Girls Said 3

• I don't know it seems to me having things like skin, a brain, and organs in general is more important

• This would be written by a young anon 🙄

• lol top pic... hair dry af