What is hot for or girls to wear?

What hair styles and makeup and clothes do you find hot in women? What perfume is hot too?

Sponsored

What Guys Said 6

• Something in red or black with messy hair can be so hot. Kinda like this
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...bfb8cc23a3.jpg

• This would be pretty hot for girls to wear
    http://i.imgur.com/uIjsdWs.jpg

• There isn't really a hairstyle that I find 'hot' as long as it goes together with the facial bone structure and it's healthy it may attract my attention, the longer the hair the more I would like it though.
    Makeup I hate on most females as they over us it, just some eyeliner causing the eyes to 'pop out' and it would be enough.
    Clothes on females I would prefer it to be black but any color might do, with clothing style I prefer either leather (sexy) but not overly sexy or classy.
    No perfume preferences, there is one scent I enjoy but rarely smell it and don't have a clue what perfume it is.

• I dont pay attention to perfume or makeup at all.

Hairstyle, I would say long hair that isn't braided, knotted, or tied into a ponytail. Basically just let your hair free.

I like tight clothing but it isn't a dealbreaker for me as the face is the most important part.

• I'm a huge fan of the athleasure look. :)

• Short skirts, dresses and high heels?

What Girls Said 1

• I like it when women in general wear long coats, sweaters and boots during winter.
    During summer I like it when girls wear sun-dresses. It looks super cute to me!