Should I dye my hair?

Winter has come again. My hair is changing back to brown. Should I just dye it brown again?

Any thoughts? I don't like dying my hair but I had blonde highlights and some are still there.

Most Helpful Guy

Sponsored

What Guys Said 7

• Yeah dye it to make it blend in.

• I'd go with blue.

• Natural.

• My natural is brown at the moment but most of it is blode

• For me personally, seeing a girl whose hair is dyed is a big turnoff. Not everyone's like that, but that's just me.

• My hair only has dyed highlights in it. Which are blonde. Some is brown and some is blonde.
      To be honest I'm not entirely sure what my natural color is except that I have brown roots

• I really don't know because I haven't seen your pic. If it suits you then go for it.

• Keep it natural

• Well that's kinda hard as it's like three colors sorta. I don't know what my natural color is tbh

• My cousin was the same exact way as you with brown coming through her hair when she had it died blonde and I tell you she went back to her original color
    and her hair looks much better.

• Why not try a different color that you like?

What Girls Said 4

• Yeah sure

• dying your hair is a lot of maintenance, But if you look better with blonde highlights you could continue doing it. or maybe try dying your hair a strawberry blonde?

• NO. ABSOLUTELY NOT.

• You should do whatever you feel like doing, no matter the season.