Is it weird for a girl to shave her arms??

I shave my forearms because I like the smoothness and I just think it looks good. Some of my friends think this is strange but I'm wondering if guys think its strange or weird in some way. C'mon boys help a girl out? :)

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a little weird. Unless you have black, thick hairy arms, I don't see the point. I don't want a woman to have hair on her legs, on her face, on her armpits, and all the other places that are typical for a woman to groom. But arms don't bother me at all.

Since you're under 18 I would advise you to let them grow out naturally at first. Once you start shaving them you'll have to pretty much forever.

What Guys Said 5

• Almost all Spanish women do this, or use diplatory treatment...They look like store mannequins to me but I have to admit it's nice when they show a lot of skin..

• No, it's not that weird. I think girls with lighter hair can get away with not doing it at all, but I've seen some girls with dark hair that probably really should have. Really just depends on thickness/color.

• No, it's not weird at all. I know lots of girls who shave their arms

• yes please shave!

• nah I don't think it's weird

What Girls Said 4

• i think its alright as long as you dnt happen to rub arms with that person and feel their arms are all prickly lol

• No, it's not. I do it all the time. Some people don't even notice...

• I don't know. I've seen girls who do it and girls who do not. I don't even know which is "proper". I don't shave my arms but my hair is black but it's also very fine and short. it's not too noticeable so it's not a problem for me.

• no I do it too