I think my chin is too small for my nose and face :( How can I get a long chin from natural ways?

I think my chin is too small for my nose and face :( How can I get a long chin from natural ways?

Updates:
Please be honest :)

0|0
9|8

Most Helpful Guy

• You can't make your chin longer than it is without surgery, it's that simple. I don't think that your face looks out of proportion at all. Besides which, to zoom in on a small area of your body will not give context and hence can't look truly in balance.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You look fine. There is nothing else you can do about it other than surgery and I would never recommend that. Stick with what you have.

1|1
    0|1
Sponsored

What Guys Said 7

• If you have an overbite, it can be corrected with braces. If that's just the way your chin is, then there is nothing you can do about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're perfectly fine my dear. I wouldn't change a thing.

Men don't like women with strong chins anyways; too masculine.

I was going to respond inappropriately but I figure somebody has probably already chimed in about you having a"kind chin"

0|0
    0|0
  • Can't.

1|0
    0|0
  • it looks fine, don't worry about it

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you freaking kidding me dude... you like nice don't worry

0|0
    0|0
  • Become the female leafyishere, you already have the right chin or lack thereof :D

0|0
    0|0
  • It's hard to tell without a picture showing your whole face to see the proportions.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Ok so to be honest with you yes they don't really match the best, but I think it suits your face, if you really are insecure I had a friend who had surgery on her chin to make it longer and it looks fine I liked it better before because it suited her face but if you want to do that go ahead!

0|0
    0|0
  • if it really bothers you, get a haircut that frames your face differently. just look up haircuts recommended for your face shape.

0|0
    0|0
  • My chin is smaller and nobody ever tell me i was ugly or disproportionate. Your chin look great but if you doesn't like it you can get plastic surgery for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • But you have a cute profile.

1|1
    0|1
    • Thank you :) but I think I'm ugly.

• Show All
    • You are sooo kind♥
      Thank you :)

• I really hope I am kind, thank you. <3 But I was just honest with you.

• You can't elongate your face. It looks fine though, I really don't think it's a big deal

0|0
    0|0
  • You look fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't close ur teeth

0|0
    0|0
  • You look alright, I have no idea why you would want to change that. The only option is surgery though.

0|0
    0|0