Where can I buy jeans/pants if I'm tall and thin?

Hi there, I'm 21 years old and I haven't been able to find myself pants that actually fit since I hit puberty. I'm not super tall, but I'm taller than average and my legs are super long. The problem is is that I'm a pretty thin individual so if I buy pants long enough for my legs they're too big around the hips and legs or if they fit me around the hips they're super short. Sometimes they are too big around the legs and too small around my hips. Im getting ugly stretch marks around the crotch of my pants from wearing pants that don't fit me right and it's a huge waste of money. I can't wear leggings to all occasions now that I've hit the age where I need to start getting serious about getting a job and I want my clothes to fit me. My weight fluctuates a lot which doesn't help... I can fit in a 00 to a 2 (depending on the place). Someone please help me!

26

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• You're gonna have to drop some coin from what I've heard. I'm petite but curvy so I usually waste money on jeans from department stores because my hips are big but my thighs or waist aren't and its just a weird pulling in some areas. There's a lot of companies like abercrombie and American eagle that are supposed to be sort of the place to go to for good jeans. Levi..
    my coworker is very tall and I told him about this site I used called make your own jeans... You have to measure everywhere!! But I got them in the mail and they were alright. Not cheap, Really tough denim.. no stretch to em. But they fit well. I hope you find something, ask around, anybody else that is tall like you or similar build. My ex was tall and skinny and swore by Express jeans? Another swore by Armani?

• Ahh thank you!!!

• Oh! And rag n bone and rock and republic. I heard there's a lot of companies that make jeans for 'model' body types. Asos, BDG, 7 for all mankind I always hear great things about this company.. Urban outfitters and free people, check sale section! <3 good luck! :)

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 5

• Some good suggestions on here already, but just to add my own little story - my mother's aunt Ruth (her nickname was Stubby) was very short and petite. Because of that, she also had a hard time finding cloths that fit her. Her solution? She became her own tailor. In fact, she got very good at it, and could make cloths that rivaled anything you could buy in a store and fit her perfectly.

• American Eagle, I'm tall and thin so same problem. Invest in some casual belts for jeans that are slightly loose.

• Haha it's more so bc my calves aren't big enough for skinny jeans since I can only wear skinny jeans bc other pants swallow me while

• Sometimes when you need something special you need to research and order online. Be prepared to send back until you find something that works.

• A clothing store

• @the tall and thin store?

• Pretty sure its called the big and tall store and it's for guys

• um, no. since im short

What Girls Said 1

• I think Levi's has a big variety, macys has a lot of them if you don't care ab the price