Anybody else really turned off by tattoos?

Especially on single 30 year olds on line dating sites trying to strike a "fun" pose. Right.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. My teenage daughter is totally turned off too.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't say that I am "really" turned off by tattoos but I still prefer girls to not get them. Why inject or cover your natural skin with ink? Show off what you are made of.

0|0
    0|0
Sponsored

What Girls Said 6

• Didn't know 30 was old we are not 50, better yet not even dead.

2|0
    0|0
  • Depends. I don't mind if he has a few, but if he's covered in them it just makes him look like a freak! Also, if the tattoos are offensive designs, like naked chicks or something, that's a turn off.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not me

1|0
    0|0
  • I love tattoos but too many are a turn off. When you have 2 full sleeves and your chest and back are covered in them, then it becomes unattractive. But having a few of them is fine with me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think guys

0|0
    0|0
  • ugh. stahhp.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Some tattoos were cool/sexy 10 years ago, but now it is over done and done with stupid reasons or quotes that mean nothing in another 10 years!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, my turns me off, I never masturbate with that arm, it's dead to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind a few tattoos but it doesn't look good when they're covered in ink. If a person is white but you think they're black then that's too much.

0|0
    0|0
  • if it's on her chest, shoulders (singled) on her lower back or just awkwardly placed or designed... it's a no for me

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really, its getting so mainstream now so I get used to it.

0|0
    0|0