Please list in order the things that you look for in a guy's looks?

Question above.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't really notice a particular thing unless it really stands out. I notice his entire face first, then his overall body. The guy that I'm dating now has very unusual eyes, they're brown but really really really light. I can't really describe it.

• Would you say eyes are the first thing you notice then?

What Girls Said 15

• Not necessarily. I notice that shorter girls tend to have a thing for taller guys. I'm tall for a girl, almost 5'10", so height doesn't really matter to me. I tend to go out with guys who are 5'11" to 6'3". Anything above 6'4" is a little too tall in my book. One of my exes was an inch shorter then me. I didn't think anything about it. It doesn't matter if you love someone.

• It depends on a lot of things, like if I'm at a new relationship I want it all the time, but also, at least to me it depends a great deal on the guy I'm with, some guys just make me want to have sex with them, if they're really good in bed or turn me on then I really, really like it.

• Thanks

• So do you want to have sex most at the very beginning and then the more and more you get into the relationship you kind of level off?

• Not necessarily, like I said, it depends a great deal on the guy I'm with. I normally like to have sex really often when I'm in a relationship, but yes, I tend to want more at the beginning.

• Well I'm 5'0 so there's very few guys that are shorter than me. Generally I like guys 5'10 and up, well, up within reason (I'm not getting a step stool to kiss someone) but if you're like 5'6 or 5'7 that's fine

• - that he brushes his teeth

Depends on the person of course because we all want different things, but looks eventually don't come first anymore, so as long as he's got good hygiene and has a great personality that makes me want to be around him, then that's what I would want in a guy

• No not really. It feels a little awkward if you're more than a couple inches shorter, and it's a way obvious difference. But if you're only a inch or two shorter, or even the same height, it wouldn't bother me. :P

• im 5'3" and the guy I'm seeing is about 5' he likes tallers girls and I like him no matter how small he is, I think that good things come in small pacages and well his height helps him be more uhhhh acrobatic lol

• 1. Height

2. Hair

3. Face

4. Clothes Style

5. Eyes

• 1. Hair and lips

2. Height

3. Style

4. Voice

5. Eyes

• Um like an inch pushing it with 2 and 2 be honest I'm not all that attracted to guys that are shorter than me.

• a)eyes<3

b)hight

c)smile

d)hair

e)lips

f)Muscles<3<333

a girl always loves a guy who sporty:)

• I'm almost always up for it. it's the best. I can pretty much do anything at any time.

• At the start of a relationship, (and by start, I mean when we start having sex), I want it all the damn time. It's pretty much on my brain constantly. As the time goes on, real life intrudes and we can't always focus on sex.

As for how I like sex, I always make sure that it's enjoyable, or try to, for both partners. It's not necessarily about 'liking' the act of sex itself, but doing things that bring me to orgasm. If I'm not enjoying how he/she is doing it, I'm very vocal about what I prefer, and I extend them the same courtesy.

• Good answer. Thank you.

• depends. I can be really into it at certain times. I know some girls can be just as sex crazy as guys.I know that personally, I have never been near as sex crazy as some of my guy friends and past bf's.

However when I am in the mood, I do crave it and lots of it!

• If bother people like each other a lot and the difference is very slight...less than 2 inches, then most people won't really notice. Even if it is a larger difference, as long as the two people like and care about each other it shouldn't matter regardless. I'd say go for it!

• I am only 5'4", so, yes, I would like a guy who is a little taller than me, but unlike some gals I don't need a 6' boyfriend.

What Guys Said 0