Opinions on EOS lip balm?

Random, but I'm curious. I've bought 3; strawberry, mint & blueberry pomegranate. I only like the mint because I feel like it's the only one that doesn't have a terrible taste and actually moisturizes the lips.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a male so I get chapstick

Most Helpful Girl

• Hate it, it flys all over the place in my purse, I drop it all the time.. my lips are too big to cover it, so I spend too much time applying.. I love the flavors and the look but its always irritated me when I go to look for it in my purse lol. I mainly use burt bees and regular chapstick brands. I bought this militant grade lip balm one time, was so good and a swedish brand. My lips are big and its most winter here so I needed something good.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 2

• I've never used it purely because of it's shape. Making a lip balm a sphere is such a step back in my opinion lol. I keep my lip balm in my jean pocket so my ass would hurt every time I sat down

• They are kinda nice. I prefer Baby Lips though.