Girls, Whats your outfit for today?

Am bored so just curious of what styles girls like and outfits

15

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 15

• I wore this cute dark grey shirt with sleeves that went a few inches past my elbows, and it had cutouts by the shoulders. I wore that with a pair of black leggings and sandals that had some shiny things on it (don't know what other way to describe it)

• A grey sweater, a black hoodie, black dress pants, white velcro sneakers, a Pikachu hat, and a surgeon's mask with a smiley face on it.

• just casual in workout gear getting ready to go away for a few days at a beach a little bit north of my place

• I wore a pair of leather pants, a pair of boots, a sweater, and a thong

• Most of the day, I was wearing my waitress uniform.

• I wore light wash skinny jeans and a Star Wars shirt with all-black converse and a black beanie

• at the moment i'm wearing blue Christmas pjs and a grey hoodie

• Black skinny jeans and a rose pink pullover, nothing special :)

• black hoodie n black tight

• Right now, just a satin robe, stockings, garter belts, and a pair of slipper heels

• Just got out from my day in jail. I was wearing a jumpsuit with a pair of shower shoes

• Just slippers, sweatpants, and a sweater

• Right now I am wearing a fitted v-neck long sleeve top, with a bodycon skirt. I have tights under it with some knee high boots.

• wow ok, sounds interesting :)

• Thank you so much, I just absolutely love wearing these types out outfits.

• does sound awesome :)

• Wore a pair of flip flops, a flowery skirt, and a tank top

• Just a pair of uggs, sweatpants, and a tank top