How common is it for girls to dress up in a cute or sexy santa costume in your area?

with lots and lots of holiday parties and events this time of year many girls choose to dress up in santa cos in japan

how about in your area?
(this is about girls only)

by the way,
this is the one i own ♡
it's pink with white fur trim & jewels ♡

how common is it for girls to dress up in a cute or sexy santa costume in your area?

• it's common where i live
  • it's rare where i live

Most Helpful Guy

• Okay so TRUE STORY:

I got my first phone Christmas when I was 14 and that's when I got the phone number that I still have today. When I opened my phone I had a picture message from a REALLY hot girl wearing nothing but a Santa outfit. she sent pictures of her boobs and body and said "Merry Christmas". Throughout the rest of the day 3 other girls sent me pictures of them either nude with a Santa hat or dressed up in a Santa outfit lol I told them all that they had the wrong number but that was some crazy shit.

Long story short, I don't know who had my phone number before me but that guy was a beast lol it took 3 months for every girl to stop texting me but I was getting messages almost everyday.

Most Helpful Girl

Sponsored

What Guys Said 20

• Very rare. Differences in culture. Speculating, i think in yours, there is not so rigid a line between mature and adolescent. Seems to me girls there like to look "cute" wheras here more "hott". Those Santas mostly look cute with just a hint of naughty. Just a guess, though.

• It is depending on what area you live in and what setting to be honest. If you were at say an office party then yeah that would be fairly common or at a mall act, or one of those people standing outside the grocery store being payed to dress like that and try and spread cheer while customers are coming in.

• It's rare over here Coco... I have seen them for I guess few people possess one :o
    I would love to see you shine in it, it's an absolutely gorgeous look :D :D

• not very common :(

• Not common enough here unfortunately

• loads of girls did it round here... they look ok but dont really get it as i never wanted to fuck santa so why do they do it to look sexy?

• I like it female santa.

• I live in LA so it's verrry common lol especially by the beach

• It's fairly common when they're going out for a night out.

Some are a lot less to them too.

• not very common... feel free to come to Luxembourg and change it

• *mouth drooling* I hope it's common in my area too.

• Very rare----Almost impossible.

• Its non-existent in public, maybe it happens behind locked doors.

• Its rare here.

• Pretty much common

• I would say it's fairly common at parties in California

• i live in a muslim country
    so that never happened before

• they don't do it at all where I live =/ and this is probably the first time I ever got a boner from santa. 0_o. lol

• If only I live in a place like that where they dress like this frequently around this time of the year, if only LOL.

• Never seen that around where I live.

What Girls Said 7

• It's rare here lol (maybe the odd one or two) but it's rare most of the time

• I have never seen it here in Paris.

• I can't say I've seen that, haha.

• it is rare

• Really rare

• I have never seen this where I'm from, which is Nigeria.

• It's a little rare, but I have seen it happen