I just heard a girl describe herself as "extremely ugly". What does it mean if a girl is extremely ugly, looks only?

Updates:
I'm looking for descriptions.
If you can't describe what ugly is with adjectives is like "beady eyes" or "overbite" rather than philosophical waxing about how everyone is beautiful in their own way, then don't answer. You aren't following directions.

1|0
3|3

Most Helpful Guy

• Unsymmetrical face, out of proportion facial features, body curves may not exist, odd head shape not matching her facial features aswell.

1|0
    0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably.

0|0
    0|0
    • Description please?

• It depends what she considers ugly. For me, it would be overweight, acne, small eyes, bushy eyebrows, hooked nose, crooked teeth, greasy hair, disproportionate face..

• That's a good one! Thank you!

What Guys Said 2

• It means she's sexy if she's butt ass ugly. Duh

0|0
    1|0
  • More ugly than ugly

0|0
    0|0
    • Description please?

• Show All
    • Just wish you'd follow directions instead of that of that answer everyone already knows. But whatever.

• You're clearly trolling.

What Girls Said 2

• not having a nice smile. because I belive you can have anything from crooked nose to burnt eyes and skin but if your smile does not look nice, you're pretty much doomed...
    and I don't mean the teeth... I mean your whole smiling face... soo that would be proportion?

1|0
    0|0
  • Crooked teeth, large or weird shaped nose, small eyes, big forehead, acne

1|0
    0|0