Do you have any piercings or tattoos?

What do you have?

Show us? C:

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Only my ears. No tattoos. Nothing special to show here, lol.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• nope, I don't think that I have the right body for tattoos and I change my opinion way too fast when I see something else that I like better. and not into piercings on guys

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• Four tattoos, five piercings and a dermal

0|1
    0|0
  • ears pierced. chest tattoo of an alive bird and dead bird (LIFE and death) back tattoo of the fallen soldier symbol with wings, side tattoo of an American flag star with a ribbon that says (all gave some, some gave all) and a lower back tat of a flower and tribe (young and dumb first tat)

0|0
    0|0
  • My earlobes are pierced and I have the word "Tetrapharmakos" tattooed on my right wrist areas.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have a deathly hallows tattoo on my left wrist

0|0
    0|0
  • nope

0|0
    0|0
  • just ears

0|0
    0|0
  • I have 2 sets of ear lobe piercings, a cartilage piercings in my left ear, a nose ring, and a tattoo on my right shoulder blade

0|0
    0|0
  • Tongue belly button and my ears

0|0
    0|0
  • Want way more.. just have a few and saving up for bigger pieces. Plan on getting lip, brow, several ear, nips and hips. Half sleeve and forearm. .. Right now I just have small little pieces and my last ear pierces got screwed up so I'm waiting for them to heal and close up. I also realllly want scarification but have no clue where to go for the best.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have my lip pierced apart from my ears

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• No, I'm not a fan of such things

0|0
    0|0
  • No and probably never will.

0|0
    0|0
  • Had one ear piercing and have one knuckle tattoo

0|0
    0|0
  • one stud earring, three tattoos on my right arm

0|0
    0|0
  • 2 tattoos a canadain flag on my left arm in honor of my dad and pocket aces on my right shoulder to remind myself I have a sever gambling addiction

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to have my dick I used to have pierced

0|0
    0|0