How many good looking people of the opposite sex have you ever met?

Could be before or after you are in a relationship, just how many have you met in general. I don't care if they look like models, just that they are attractive in your eyes.

• Very little
    48%(11)31%(15)Vote16%(4)
  • A lot
    52%(12)69%(33)Vote84%(21)

Most Helpful Guy

• Do you mean in real life or online?

Most Helpful Girl

• umm not much i am a picky one

Sponsored

What Guys Said 7

• Quite a few but I'm not really picky when it comes to looks as long as she is fit, healthy and attractive looking or at least decent looking ill be visually attracted to some degree.

• A lot of them, but I see them as beautiful people and that is all.

• haven't met but, had a eye contact kinda thing, where we both knew that we are interested in each other a lot

• Many since I drive a truck for a living and see plenty in offices and in the mall

• A lot

• A lot, I see a quite a few every work day.

• A lot and it's because I model.

What Girls Said 2

• I lot. I'm not very picky irl, I don't likes the "pretty boy look", so I don't expect him to have killer model eyes, perfect nose, perfect hair etc for me to find them attractive.
    As long as he has a healthy body, preferably some inches taller, clean, smells good, has a normal style, looks manly, has overall good skin, and a beard❤️ If on top of that he has a warm Mediterranean look, paired with confidence I will most certainly find him attractive ^__^

• A lot. Every single one out of my range for one reason or another, though.